• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyes on Attachments!!

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    Hello everyone! It's nice to have the oppertunity to chat with you all :) down to business.
    It recently came to my attention that PC's attachments are kind-of... screwed. I'm not sure why I didn't catch this bug earlier, but rest assured the problem will be addressed and you'll be uploading all your best in no time. As for now none you can upload any new attachment to your new thread or reply. Pay no mind to the warning message you get about the thimbles, that will be addressed later. You'll have to wait a day (or so) before you're able to view old attachments (attachments posted before the move to this server), that's going to take a bit of work.

Just to summarize
    The ability to attach files to posts is now available
    The ability to view files attached before today won't be available for a day or two.
    The warning message about the thimbles won't affect image attachments.

If you're having any problems not already addressed in this announcement, please reply to this thread. Any issues will be addressed post-haste!

Thanks for reading!
    Kwesi

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    A-header in the hack tools sections needs reuploading but the topic starter is not listning... could you tell him or is there another way to view attachments that were attached before the changing of the servers?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    This isn't for requests you know. Go PM the maker yourself. Sorry if I seem harsh. ._.

And Kwesi, nice job. I've never been too fond of attachments though.

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
    lol XD...slightly off topic but.... do you know the name of that green skin this forum had near christmas last year coz i wanna set it!

Back