• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eyyy

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    hello friends.

I was an active member here some years back, met some nice people, had my own little shop in the trading corner, the works. after black and white, I fell out of the pokemon fandom (and consequently forgot my username and email for here...I had nami from one piece as my avatar but that's all I can remember).
    X & Y rekindled by love for pokemon and now I'm back (and will definitely restart black after I can transfer all the events you guys on here traded to me back in '11...such kind people omo).

nice to meet all of you

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey mayuyu! Well, nice to have you back! I was around PC the same time you were, sooo maybe we could of met but, I don't remember. ;o; Fortunately, it's good that we can talk now. :3

Well the forums have undergone some changes here and there, and new and new people have joined but, it still hasn't changed it's overall friendly atmosphere! The Trade Corner is still up and kicking, so, of course you're free to return anytime you wish! I'm glad to hear your love of pokemon has come back; X&Y tends to reignite a lot of people's interest towards pokemon, which is great! The more people the merrier to talk about pokemon, I'll say. :3

Nice to meet you too, and I hope you'll be active again and more often, yeah? We'll be happy to see you around the forums once again. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Welcome back! Hopefully you can manage to find your old account info. And if not, then I hope you can at least regain your old friends and make a bunch of new ones in the process.~

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Hey mayuyu! Well, nice to have you back! I was around PC the same time you were, sooo maybe we could of met but, I don't remember. ;o; Fortunately, it's good that we can talk now. :3

Well the forums have undergone some changes here and there, and new and new people have joined but, it still hasn't changed it's overall friendly atmosphere! The Trade Corner is still up and kicking, so, of course you're free to return anytime you wish! I'm glad to hear your love of pokemon has come back; X&Y tends to reignite a lot of people's interest towards pokemon, which is great! The more people the merrier to talk about pokemon, I'll say. :3

Nice to meet you too, and I hope you'll be active again and more often, yeah? We'll be happy to see you around the forums once again. ^^

thank you, and yep I definitely want to become active again and hopefully open a breeding shop. this gen is perfect for breeding but I desperately neeeeed pokemon bank up. my poor dittos forever stuck in soulsilver :(

Welcome back! Hopefully you can manage to find your old account info. And if not, then I hope you can at least regain your old friends and make a bunch of new ones in the process.~

oh man I tried like all my old emails and nothing works OTL but I've accepted it. and thank you~

Back