• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny jumped back in pain. Holdin her arm, leaning against the wall, she opened her eyes, seeing Sadora still in her wolf form. Sadie, if you kill me, please don't let him kill you too. You can beat the mind spell, you have to. If you don't the prophesy will eventually be fulfilled. Manfred is strong in power, but weak in mind. He just has so much stuck up arrogance and confidence in himself that he hasn't let himself believe he's weak. You have to be like that Sadora, or else the next person that comes along after Manfred could trap you into another mind spell and the rest of your life you could be watching yourself killing people., Danny spoke to Sadie through her mind. Danny slid down to the floor, not having enough physical strength left to stand. I know where you are, I'll come back. Jasper is in trouble and I have to get to my mentor. Please, try to break the mind spell., Danny told Sadie. Then, with the last of her energy, Danny orbed to Jasper, then orbed them to her mentor, Mr. Quin who lived off of the campus, but worked there. Every day he would orb himslef there. He had helped her be able to control her ability, because he had the same ability as she did. Danielle was able to utter out a few words to him. "Mr. Quin, please help us.", was all she could say, then she passed out. "Oh my,", Mr.Quin said. "Quick, help me carry her to the table, Jasper.", he said, already knowing his name by searching his mind.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Sadora could hear none of Danielle's words- Manfred blocked them from reaching her. "**** it!!" He cursed, throwing a book at the wall. Sadora used that moment when he was distracted to try and take over her mind again.

She growled, leaping at him, biting him in the same spot he forced her to attack Danny. Manfred yelped in agony and rage, uttering a few words of that ancient language again. Sadora was thrown into his door, and she went limp.

"Tried to get rid of me, eh?" Manfred was mad now. He held his arm with his palm outstretched in Sadie's direction. When he closed his fingers, it felt as though Sadora's lungs were being squeezed- she could hardly breathe. She changed into a human before him, lying on the floor and writhering in pain. Manfred smiled triumphatly, gaining control of her mind again.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I was suddenly in another room with another man. Danielle was there as well. She seemed hurt. I heard the man tell me to help him carry her onto the table. I did so instantaniously lifting her up onto the table. "Is she alright?" I asked him, hoping to hear yes. I waned her to be alright. She was weak, but she had usd the last of her strength to save me, and I didn't know if she could hold on. What if she had used too much strength...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Sadora slowly stood up, clutching her side. If all escapes were going to be this painful, she'd end up being killed in the process. All Sadora wanted was for her friends to be safe. Just as the shape shifter stumbled over to a wall to lean against, Thomason Bloor burst through the door.

"They're gone!!" He yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. Dr Bloor had obviously heard everything in his room. Sadora sunk to her knees, gasping for breath. The headmaster took no notice.

"You and Sadora will find them, and you WILL bring them back!! UNDERSTOOD?!" Before Manfred could answer, another person walked into the room.

The boy's hair was shaggy and a dark brown color. He seemed broader and stronger than Manfred. Many would think him to be a normal kid until they saw his eyes. Those yellow-gold eyes which stuck fear in ther hearts of anyne who dared to look at him. There was something animal-like about this boy.

"What is it, Asa?" Manfred asked, annoyed at Sadora's escape attempt and his father's scolding.

Asa held papers in his hand. "Plans," He said, panting anfter running up many flights of stairs, "Plans to.. to overthrow the... Bloors..." They were written in Sadora's and Danielle's handwriting. Asa Pike noticed Sadora who was still having trouble breathing. "What happened to her?"

"Little wrench tried to escape..." Manfred muttered, looking through the papers. He threw them into the flames of a large candle. "Come, Asa, Sadora," He said, the candlight reflecting off his face and making him look more sisnister than ever, "There has been a change in plans.

Sadora found herself changing into a wolf once more. She dreaded what plot Manfred had come up with.

((Ooc: Last post for this RP. I've come up with a second one to follow this one. Don't worry, it'll be even better with more twists and surprises than this one. *evil grin*))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back