• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezekiel Bloor's Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, if you really think about it, it's kinda simple. If people knew I read minds and I was a gossiping kinda person, which I'm not, they wouldn't wanna hang around me because I might spread some rumour about them that could turn out to be true. And, if there is something that they would rather keep to themselves, then they wouldn't wanna hang around me then, even if I was a good friend.", I explained to him. "I don't choose to read minds, it just happens when I'm next to people, like I can hear what they think.", I said. The lunch was delicious. "So Sadie, what class do you have next?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • I just sat back and waited, I didn't know what I was waiting for, I just waited.

OOC: Saphi, sorry for being a hypocrit... my post here sucks... I know... RPers block...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I have Math next.... I hate math," Sadora said, wishing she didn't have to. She turned to face Jasper. "So, uh, Jasper, has that... ever happened before? Or anything like that?" She inquired, searching for an explination in his eyes. She waited for a responce patiently. He would tell her when he was ready.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "Well Not really, but... I mean... My fists get hard when i get mad, maybe its just out of anger, but it is a little wierd that they get hard as stone..." I said to her, in responce to her question. "Math? Math is my favortie subject," I said, " I rule at math, if you want any help I"m glad to help!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Sadora nodded slowly as he described the mad situation; he was definatly endowed. "Alright, thanks," She said, going back to her food. She would pay him a little visit tonight. Suddently, he offered her help on her math.

"Sure!!" She said brightly, "I mean-" The clock bonged, meaning that lunch was over. "Uh, I'll have to get back to you on that, Jasper. I have to get there, fast. They put all my classes on floors that were far away from each other. See ya!!" Sadora jumped up, leaving her food. The maids would get it. She ran out of the Eating Hall, getting lost in the stream of students going to their classes.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • I lost sight of her, and didn't know what to do, today was my first day here, so I didn't have any classes. I decided that I would go exploring. I could just go and se some more of the massive castle-like school building. I stood up, and left my tray on the table just as Sadora had done. I figured it was ok. I walked over to the door, and walked slowly through the mass ammounts of students flooding out of the eating hall.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Well, goodbye...

If everyone doesn't mind, we're going to skip ahead to tonight. Its been four pages already and we're just ending lunch. That's kinda slow. At night students wander the halls all the time, but, be careful. Manfred and others are out there.

Ic: Sadora waited until the lights were turned off in the room, so no one could see her ability. Only Danielle knew about her powers, and she was in a completely different room down the hall.

Okay, what would be best to use for this? She asked herself, staring into the darkness, I guess a cat, since they can see well in the dark. She focused on the form of a cat. A few seconds later, she was a small black cat. The only thing reconizable about her was her lavender eyes, which stayed the same no matter what form she was in.

Pushing the door open with her shoulder, she padded out of the room at a brisk pace, going the fastest way to the eigth floor. Once there, she checked in every room until she found the one with Jasper in it. No one was asleep right now, so she had to stay in the shadows so she wouldn't be seen. Jumping onto the end of his bed, she smiled, revealing sharp, pointed teeth, saying:

Miss me?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • I almost jumped out of my skin as a cat jumped up onto the foot of my bed and began speaking. "Miss you?" I asked. "Have I ever met you?" But then I recognized the voice, and layed myself on the bed. "Sadora?" I asked, wide-eyed. "Ho... Ho.. How... Wha..." I said words not coming to me even the slightest. I wondered how in the hell she could be there, how she could be a cat, how the hell.... I needed some answers. I had a feeling that she knew what had happened to me at lunch, and that she wasn't here for math help...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Its kinda hard to explain, so listen carefully. I can change into animals, real or mythological. Thats because I'm endowed. Not many people are endowed, Jasper, and the normies don't like us, so we keep our abilities a secret, most of the time. Promise me you won't tell anyone, Sadora said, gazing intently at him. He nodded, and she believed him.

Anyways, you're also endowed. I know I may sound crazy, but would I be sitting on the end of your bed as a black cat if I was lying? She sighed, then continued. Sometimes, these gifts are dangerous. For example, whenever I change into a new animal, I have to learn to control its insticts. If I changed into a wolf right now, I'd probably tear you to shreads. Seeing the look on his face made her laugh, at least laugh the best she could as a cat. Well, Danny's gift is also dangerous. She could pry into someone's mind, and actually take a few of their memories, resulting in chaos. Every gift has some risks. There are boundries we have to stay in. Same with you. If you got in a fight of some sort, you could really hurt someone.

She walked over to him, standing on his chest. You must learn how to control this gift, Jasper. So, I've come up with an idea. She jumped off the bed, and started walking out of the room saying, So, Rubberband Boy, are you comin' or not? Without waiting for an answer, she darted out the room, disappearing into the shadows. If he came, he came. If not, there was going to be some serious trouble.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • She knew I would come, after hearing that little speech who wouldn't have followed her out. I needed to know more, all I knew now was that I was gifted and so was Sadora. I need more information. I stepped of of my bed, creeping along the hall wall, searching for Sadora.

I finally spotted her laying down in the shadow of a doorway. I walked over and stood above her, waiting for her do do something. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked. My face as still as stone.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Manfred walked up the stairs, trying to figure out how to get Sador's pendants. Him and his father had already collected about forty-three. They almost had enough. And what if her friends also had pendants? He could get those from them also. He continued up the steps, and turned down a hallway onto the eigth floor.

Hide. Manfred is coming. Use your powers to blend in with your surroundings, Sadora told him, listening to the footsteps coming down the hall. The reason she could tell it was him was because cats had better eyesight in the dark. You can change matter, yes? Well then, if you could turn into rubber, why don't you make yourself flat and slip under this doorway? There's no one in there. I listened. Hurry! Your weekend depends on it.

Sadora backed up, sinking into the shadows, closing her eyes. Now she was completely invisible.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • I wasn't quite sure how to use my power, but I figured there was no harn in trying. I thought hard about water. I thought about my body becoming water. I began to feel slightly wosy, and weak, like I was straining my body heavily. I suddenyl felt myself sinking into the floor, or at least it seemed I was, but really I was becoming a watery substance. I felt very very weak by the time the transformaiton was complete. I slipped under the door just as I began to hear footsteps echoing down the stairs.

Danny walked amongst the halls, feeling free as ever. It was night time. Danny loved to go out to the ruins at this time. But first she was going to go see how it went with Sadie's telling Jasper of his endowence. Finding out you're endowed isn't the best way to start your day. Danny had found out by simply being endowed. She thought she had over heard her mother and father discussing whether or not a new school would be good for her, and how it would affect Sadie, seeing as how Danny is her older sister. But it turned out that Danny overheard their thoughts. Danny had her suspitions about something being, well, different about her. Things would fly across the room when she got mad, She could hear her brothers and sisters thoughts as they were brushing their teeth or doing some other everyday thing. But what scared her, and made her more suspicious, was when she would go places, without explaination. She would normally be asleep when it happened and she would think it was a dream, but other times, it was in the daytime and Danny couldn't explain it. For Jasper, though, it would be easier. Someone told him before it got out of hand.

As Danny was walking down the hall, she saw Manfred walking down some stares going to Jasper's room. That wasn't where she was going, but that was near the walk. But suddenly, Danny couldn't control her mind reading. Something was wrong. She heard a girl screaming. And then, she found herself in the ruins, across from Manfred. He was staring at something with vengance and hatred. Danny looked behind her and saw the girl that had been missing. No one knew why she had. Then, the girl screamed, a loud shriek. It was unbearable. But before Danny could look up to see what she had screamed at, she came back to the hallway.

She was breathing heavily. "Wait a minute.", Danny thought back, the girl had a pendant on, but before Danny saw that, she saw Manfred's hand. He was holding Danny's pendant. Her violet pendant with a dragon on it. "How could that be? My pendant is right here.", Danny said as she untucked her pendant and held it tightly. What is wrong with me?", she said. "I couldn't possibly have been there when that girl was killed. Danny was confused. Was what she saw a memory, or a thought?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Manfred's footsteps echoed down the hall as he strode away. Sadora let out a small sigh of reliefe, opening her lavender eyes again. You can come out, She said to Jasper, but he was already coming out. (Ooc: Sorry about the powerplaying, we need to get to the ruins, though.)

Come-"-on," She said, changing back into a human. Her pendant swung around on her neck. It had come out of her shirt, and she hasitly put it back in. "We need to get to the ruins. Both you and I need some training, so why not go together?"

She began turning around, and gasped when she saw someone standing in the hallway. It took a moment for her to realize it was Dannielle. She motioned for her to come along, noticing she looked a bit pale. Silently, they slipped through the halls, and headed for the Gardens. The ruins were on the other side of them.

Danny walked with them to the ruins. She didn't feel she had enough strength left to orb them all there. Half way there, Danielle stopped. "Something's going to happen at the ruins. I saw something when I looked at Manfred.", Danny explained, making them stop. "My mind reading went out of control and range and I don't know whether it was a memory, or a sighting of the future, but it wasn't good.", she paused and took a breath. "I saw Manfred at the ruins, holding my pendant, staring at the girl disappeared. She was screaming at something but I have no clue what it was. The shriek was too unbearable for me to look up.", Danny said. She glanced at the ruins. "I don't know if it's safe to go at night, right now."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Hmmm... I'll take a look, if you want," Without waiting for an answer, Sadora changed into a Nightingale. She flapped her wings, raising into the air.

Sadora loved flying. A small breeze lifted her higher into the night sky. Sadora let out a small "Kee!!" of excitment, scanning the ruins. Her lavender eyes lingered on a strange statue she had never seen before, but she brushed it out of her mind, going back to Danny and Jasper. She landed on a branch above them.

There's nothing there... She told them, hopping about on the branch.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • Jasper walked along with them, he was glad to be out of the school. Danny's vision had frightened him quite a bit. Even Danielle seemed spooked. Seeing the future wasn't something she was used to see happening, or so he could tell. As Sadora told them there was nothing in the ruins it made him feel slightly better. Even though there was nothing odd in the ruins he still didn't feel comfortable, but he would do whatever Sadora wished of him. She had told him everything. He trusted her. He then thought of something. He wondered... He thought hard about hot air, or a rising gas, then focosed these thoughts onto his own body. He began to fell his power weakening, just as it had done before, but this itme it came more rapidly, and stronger. He had risen 6 feet off the ground when his strength gave out, and he fell upon the ground with a sicking crunch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back