• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezio's Breeding Shoppe

Darkrai::.

Darkrai Rulez
Years
OK, If you have any of my wants....that would be great.... If not, I'll still trade.....

Sorry, i don't have a tauros..
If your still willing to give me those, my black FC: 3009 9096 0580 ZONON
There is one prob though, when are you online?
I get access from my cousin's comp as for now and the wifi spot is scan-able just outside my house, so it might be tough to meet unless we are on at similar times..

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
ill trade you a fire stone for your gengar.

Allready traded....
I updated the post awhile ago....

Hey, can have a Beldum, Zorua & Gligar Eggs? Picked up White yesterday so I don't have that many Pokemon. I can offer one of the starters, just tell me which one so I can pick it.

I dont care what you give me, just catch a few piplups or something....
Do you want them in eggs...? It would be much esier for you If I hatch them....

Thread has been updated....

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Would you be interested in my Totodile for your Cryogonal? I can't trade now by the way since I'm trading other people.

Years
I have all of them, except for the treeko but it looks like you only need the chikorita. charmander for it? :)

edit: zorua's would be quite nifty as well :3

Last edited:

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
I dont just want whats in the wants section.... I'll take anything that isnt in my haves for GEN II and up....

Chatot Lover

happy
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Hello (:
Would you trade a Piplup for a Chatot and a Charmander for a Horsea?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Hey Ezio, tell me your timezone so we can arrange a time, I'm on eastern time.

Back