• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ezio's Breeding Shoppe

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2011
If the list in the first post is still accurate I can do you the ryhorn for a ralts (preferably male but I can breed for a male myself if that's more trouble than it's worth)? I'm on GMT by the way.

EDIT: scratch that, female would be better.

Last edited:

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
bump....

This shoppe is now a giveaway shop.... No need to give me anything worthwile, just trade enough crappy pokemon to fill up the trade....

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
Hey can I get a growlithe and a Chikorita? Let me know what you want and I can see if I have it.

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years
a magnemite, voltorb, and koffing would be amazing. If there's anything in my thread (like dw females) I could give you let me know

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
Both orders are done....

If you dont reply to the pm in three days, ill cancel the order...,

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Can I have

Male Egg Move Bulbasaur
Male Egg Move Zorua
Beldum
Charmander
Squirtle
Etc...Maybe Others not on my trade thread

I'm hoping to do the same thing as you and give away Pokemon just the same so maybe I can cut the demand in half for you by doubling the supply

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2011
I haven't been playing for too long, I am working on my fifth badge right now, but I would love an Eevee, or multiples lol, is there anything you'd take for some Eevees?

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
I couldnt care less what I recieve....

Seeing as youve only recently started I'm not expecting much in return....

How many eevee's would you like...?

Ive got 4 in my box I'm trying to get rid of....

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2011
I'll take as many as you'll give me! I added you to my Pal Pad, mine is

Tommy
3611-2503-9460

Back