• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Face or Heel?

are you Face or Heel?

• Face

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Heel

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm actually face, I think.
    I am a nice guy, and am always ready to help anyone out, and that even includes jerks and morons.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I disagree with the first post a bit. Not everyone is good, but they are still liked for what they do and not everyone is bad, and they are still disliked for what they do.

Anyway, no one is going to get on with everyone in life. You're bound to find someone who doesn't like you because of how you act or the things you do. However, it's even more likely that you'll find people who do like you for who you are. That's the case with me, at least.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I have most of the class as my friend but there are some who don't hate me but dislike me for who I am. I would class myself as face>heel. I like my group of friends I have already and the people who dislike me are mainly the baddns.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Face. Just having a rant at someone doesn't make you Heel.

If you're Heel, it generally means you're a prick in...well, general. Your mannerism towards everybody can be classed as arrogant, nasty, doesn't care, sort of attitude.

I'm always willing to speak to people, and as a Christian, we're meant to be loving to all as well. I was caring etc before my conversion though.

Back