• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facebook Graffiti

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Here's some of the Facebook Graffiti I've done over the past several months.

Facebook Graffiti

Facebook Graffiti

Facebook Graffiti

Facebook Graffiti

Facebook Graffiti

Facebook Graffiti

Facebook Graffiti

Facebook Graffiti

EDIT: Added 3 more

Last edited:
    Years
    • H
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    o_o
    WOW.
    That's awesome.
    I didn't even know such awesomeness could be acheived with facebook graffiti. u_u
    I say... 11/10. xD

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Wow, you're really great with this stuff! Do you just do it with your mouse, or do you have one of those notepad things that connect to your computer.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years

This is my favorite. Its like Pacman 3D, except with out the 3D if that made any sense.

You have a fabulous choice in colors. A lot of your pictures are vivid and colorful. Not to mention your potential in Facebook Graffiti. I personally would like to see more from this and other kinds of work, like maybe Photoshop or whatever. But what you're doing now is great. Keep it up.

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    Wow you are really talented.

You put A LOT of effort and detail into your work. I seriously think you should consider using a proper image editing program, you could improve so much more. I think using an image editing program, will allow you to add more detail to your work. You should really consider it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I do use Photoshop and stuff for my real art pieces, but this just happens to be my Facebook Graffiti thread.

Back