• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facial Features

Which Facial Feature is the best? (Including Hair)

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Eyes, definitely. They're ocean of various color and ... emotion? They're just amazing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I like facial hair on me, even if it's just stubble :)

As for on other people, the eyes and mouth.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Eyes, hair, mouth and nose.
    I think facial hair is ugly, I don't pay any attention to ears or forehead (why would you? Unless it was like a fivehead or something).

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, I voted on this subject and yet completely forgot to voice why I chose said options.

My votes went out to hair and eyes.

Hair is generally the first thing you see on a person. It's vibrant, sometimes flowing, and often distracts you from other features of their face. It is that reason that I tend to notice hair before anything else.

Eyes, on the other hand... Eyes are quite the beautiful things to behold. When you're looking into someone's eyes its like starring into their mind and/or soul. It's an intimate moment whenever you look someone in the eyes, therefore it is quite different than hair. In order to see the beauty of them, you must approach the person in question.

Back