• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facing the Dark- A Teen Titans RP

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    I kinda urged eclipse in my mind to destroy gizmo, even though its not something I would encourage. Then I ripped a hole just big enough in the space time continuum (stc) and I warped back to the tower and told the titans about the battle a few minutes ago.

Years
    <Here are my terms: You will give up the statue and leave wihtout a fight. you will never come back here, ever. Understood?> I thought-spoke calmly. simple terms, but my brain wasn't quite working for some reason. besides that, I was hungry..

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Illusion nodded, before saying "Kindly release him first." in the same edgy tone.
    Jinx, strained her eyes as if hearing something, then said to the other villains; "Slade says fine, but.... Oh, you guys, we'll have to see him later.".
    (The illusioner then noticed that Jinx had ear communicaters, or something of the sort...)

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    I finished telling robin about that and I went back very quickly to the scene. Gizmo was on the ground complaining his little complaints. I said put a sock in it coldly to gizmo. I went over to eclipse and asked her what happened.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Illusion nodded coldly as Mammoth swung Gizmo onto his shoulder, ignoring the younger villian's crys of protest.
    She turned.
    "Fine, we'll leave." The theif scowled, and watched as Jinx, Gizmo, and Mammoth quickly started to leave, then turned.
    "But you won't see the last of me, and the others."

Years
    I hung around a nearby forest, eating whatever proved convinent. when the hunger finally dissapeared, I decided to just stay away from everybody unless proved nessecary...

Years
    I glanced up, sensing a slight change in the climate. I was correct, as a severe thunderstorm was rolling in. withen moments, it was raining so hard I could only see a few feet, and even then it was bluury. I couldn't get back to base, but I managed to get to a cavern, and laid down, not coming out of my dinosaur morph. with the thunder blocking my hearing, I dozed off, not sure if I was in danger or not...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Elie looked up at Illusion. "Don't worry, we can get it next time." she said, rather cheerfully.

She looked around the room one last time, suddenly her smile faded. She just realized that it was her fault. She didn't help at all! Now looking at her shoes, she apologized to Illusion.

"I'm really sorry I couldn't help. I'm not really used to fighting, but next time I'll try harder!" She said, confidence filling her voice slowly.

Years
    I woke up, and the thunder was in full rage. I shifted to a position slightly outside of the caverns, and felt the rain drench me immediatly. I growled, and headed out, wandering around.. the thunderstorm still drowned my senses, but I couldn't stay still, as my mind was buzzing. I was no longer sure whose side I was on, but I knew it would become apparent after a while.. all I had to do was wait...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Is it too late to join?

Name: Lupus
    Description: white wolf ears and tail, shoulder-length white hair, green eyes, wears silver-colored fingerless gloves, a white t-shirt, white jeans, and silver-colored boots
    Powers/ Gadgets: Can teleport from place to place, freeze enemies, and can sometimes transform into a wolf.
    History: (Optional)
    Side: Titans
    Personality: Although she looks serious usually, she enjoys playing pranks on others, is hyper, and kind. Hates warm wheather.

(I'll post after I read the RP)
    EDIT: Ahh, I don't feel like reading the whole thing so I'll ask what's going on. What's going on?

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Radical_Edward said:
    Is it too late to join?

Name: Lupus
    Description: white wolf ears and tail, shoulder-length white hair, green eyes, wears silver-colored fingerless gloves, a white t-shirt, white jeans, and silver-colored boots
    Powers/ Gadgets: Can teleport from place to place, freeze enemies, and can sometimes transform into a wolf.
    History: (Optional)
    Side: Titans
    Personality: Although she looks serious usually, she enjoys playing pranks on others, is hyper, and kind. Hates warm wheather.

(I'll post after I read the RP)

Hmm, judging from your character's description/abilities, I think that this could be a useful alliance.

Years
    OOC: the villans are returning to base after losing to a dinosaur morpher (me) and a time master (lil' jose) I've wandered off, and am currently stuck writing-wise, and can't do anything. and there is a thunderstorm in progress. somebody mind giving me something to work with?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Can I join?

Name: Sparky
    Description: She is a dalmation human like creature. She came from her home planet: Zeriox. She wears a black tank top, a black skirt, black boots, and a yellow coller with a silver lightning bolt shaped tag. She is a member of the K-9 agents, her number ID is: 741. She meets two unkown girls....
    Powers: To control Thunder & Lightning.
    History: Unknown
    Side: Slade
    Personality: She is really hyper sometimes. She is very intellagent.

(I will post when everyone gets active again)

Last edited:

Haruno Sakura

A Wanderer...
    Years
    OOC: Yes, both of you may join! ^^

IC: Illusion frowned- she wasn't used to defeat.
    Taking Elie's hand, quite gently, she took both herself and the other girl out of the museum.
    ---
    "You have failed." Slade said in a calm tone, which suprised Illusion, since they lost the statue to the 'good' guys. She had excpeting he'd be in a furious rage...
    "Yes, sir." Jinx, Mammoth, and Gizmo said in a robot-like tone, lowering their heads.
    The illusion-maker decided this what they did at every mission failure, so she did it as well.
    "Yes, sir."

Back