• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • 1. Who needs proof when you have trust on your side? Apparently, they didn't teach you that value in Cub Preschool :P

2. You do realize STDs can also be transmitted by sexual contact, that's why its called Sexually Transmitted Diseases. How do you know it's only transmitted by blood, unless you are a lycan yourself and you have experienced such demise.

No h8in on me h8r :::;)
    1. Well I don't trust people who are supposed to be dead.

2. Why would you even copulate with such a person? Tbqh only the lycans would find the Diseased a threat. Maybe that's why you and co. are so passionate about killing Lucid. Wolves the whole lot of you!

;;;;;;;;)* ftfy, faker

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • 1. Well I don't trust people who are supposed to be dead.

2. Why would you even copulate with such a person? Tbqh only the lycans would find the Diseased a threat. Maybe that's why you and co. are so passionate about killing Lucid. Wolves the whole lot of you!

;;;;;;;;)* ftfy, faker

1. Well I don't trust people who tried to kill me three times.

2. Who said I wanted to copulate with said person? You're the lycan here, not me. I'm just genuinely careful here, we don't want an epidemic on our hands, now do we?

your move :33

Winter

Years
  • 1. Well I don't trust people who tried to kill me three times.

2. Who said I wanted to copulate with said person? You're the lycan here, not me. I'm just genuinely careful here, we don't want an epidemic on our hands, now do we?

your move :33
    1. Implying that I really care about you enough to kill you lol. Also three times what??

2. You just shot yourself in the foot so I'll let you nurse your wounds.

#next

Winter

Years
  • I did my research and found out that you once killed spoodergurl in the events from 5 years ago. She clearly remembered that.

So basically she's just salty that she lost to me and now she's just reaching with all these claims to get back at me. That explains a lot lol.

Salzorrah

Years
  • I gotta say, I'll give this round to you. Don't try to be all happy 8out that win, alpha, this victory of yours is just shortlived. I am gonna come 8ack again and this time, you're dead. It would be soooooooo funny if you try to kill me once more. It only proves how much of a coward you are. How much you are scared of me, how am I threat to your little escapades. So I dare you to kill me once more...

06050.gif

I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Winter

Years
  • I gotta say, I'll give this round to you. Don't try to be all happy 8out that win, alpha, this victory of yours is just shortlived. I am gonna come 8ack again and this time, you're dead. It would be soooooooo funny if you try to kill me once more. It only proves how much of a coward you are. How much you are scared of me, how am I threat to your little escapades. So I dare you to kill me once more...

06050.gif

I FUCKING DARE YOU.
    giphy.gif

y'all are scaring the children
    aka me
    hush naku go to bed

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Wat8.jpg

I'm confused about this whole thread now. Anyway whatever. I've been a good boy all game, and suddenly I'm a bad guy? What even are these accusations based on Jack Daniels shit? Anyway. Orpheus has been right so far, but a diseased Seer could be an element of the game that disrupts his predicting ability. Regardless, why are we voting away AIDs when we could just end the damn game? Guaranteed lycan > probable lycan if you ask me.

[BURN]: Fantome

Lucid

You guys are dumb. I'm about to die anyway, why waste a vote on me? ;/

Salzorrah

Years
  • Wat8.jpg

I'm confused about this whole thread now. Anyway whatever. I've been a good boy all game, and suddenly I'm a bad guy? What even are these accusations based on Jack Daniels shit? Anyway. Orpheus has been right so far, but a diseased Seer could be an element of the game that disrupts his predicting ability. Regardless, why are we voting away AIDs when we could just end the damn game? Guaranteed lycan > probable lycan if you ask me.

[BURN]: Fantome

If you read the day post, you would know that the Alpha aka Fantome, can't be killed unless all four transformed lycans are dead. And since Orpheus did say that Shak, Lucid, Netto, and you are the new lycans, I'm positive that he's right about that.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So, if I counted correctly, the current vote tally is
    Lucid - 7 (Ice, Candy, Cosmic, Charlie Brown, Orpheus, arachnidsGrip, Nagi)
    Orpheus - 1 (Netto Azure)
    arachnidsGrip - 1 (Fantome)
    Fantome - 1 (Ninja Aiden)
    No Vote - 2 (Lucid and Shak)​
    One hour left.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night Eight

Netto was outraged. Nagi seemed confused. The sides had been split since the transformations the night before. No one was quite sure what was going on, yet, at the same time, everyone did.

At this point, it seemed clear who the remaining Lycans were. Still . . . Zami couldn't go ahead and just execute them all. How could she be sure? She had no proof that anything had happened to anyone last night, beyond those that had been killed. She couldn't slaughter half of Haven's remaining citizens senselessly.

Besides, things weren't panning out like one would expect when two factions went head to head. Nagi had voted alongside arachnidsGrip and her companions. Lucid and Shak hadn't voted at all.

In the end, it was decided that Lucid would die.

Everyone seemed to believe that she was the Marked. That meant she wasn't a Lycan herself . . . which also meant there would be no way to prove her loyalties with the charmed flames.

Still, she had to die. People began to surround her, backing her into a corner. Soldiers, who were now under Zami's command after the death of the Governor, came up to Lucid from behind.

Lucid began to choke.

Vomit poured out from her gaping mouth.

She dropped to her knees, gasping for air. Her body convulsed and her skin began to crawl. Moments later some sort of tentacle wriggled out of her mouth, followed by another, and then another.

It took only seconds before the pressure caused her body to practically explode, sending flesh and tentacles everywhere, completely covering a number of citizens.

Zami leaped back, covering her nose and mouth. It was absolutely putrid.

She glanced around. Ice, Candy, Cosmic, Charlie Brown, Orpheus, arachnidsGrip, and Nagi were covered in gore. Naku immediately rushed to their side and ushered them to the infirmary. The chances were high that they had all just been infected by whatever Lucid had had.

Zami noticed as a devilish grin crossed Fantome's face. He'd been rather sassy today. That bitch.

Lucid is dead. She was a Havenite.

Ice, Candy, Cosmic, Charlie Brown, Orpheus, arachnidsGrip, and Nagi are now all infected with the same disease that plagued Lucid. Thankfully, a cure can be fashioned from her remains, but . . . it will only be enough for one player. This decision is left to the Alchemist.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as a Havenite
    Ash as a Havenite
    Jupiter as a Havenite
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
    gio7sm as a Werebeast
    gimmepie as a Werebeast
    Nagi as ???
    Melody as a Havenite
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as a Werebeast
    Arx as a Havenite
    Infinite as a Werebeast
    no as a Havenite
    Lycanthropy as a Havenite
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as a Havenite
    Shak as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as a Havenite
    Blurryface as a Havenite

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Nine

Despite the intense headaches and nausea, the Alchemist was out and about. Ironically, he was hunting the same creatures that were hunting him at this very moment.

He moved swiftly through the trees, staying silent in the branches above Haven. He'd been outside every night, so he was rather used to this little game by now. He'd disguised his scent with an elixir, hiding himself from the Lycans' keen senses.

He readied two arrows, dipping each in a separate poison. These had not been easy to make, especially the paralytic. He wasn't sure he'd be able to make that concoction again anytime soon. He placed the arrows in his quiver, and then made sure that the box looped around his belt was secured tightly.

This was going to be interesting.

He dropped down from the tree, walked into a clearing and waited.

Stealth was normally his preferred way to go, but he needed to lure the Lycans out. If the Necromancer had done as planned, then he'd only be facing four Lycans. Normally those wouldn't be good odds, but he was prepared. Days of staying in the shadows and avoiding conflict had allowed him to stockpile some useful tricks.

He heard a faint rustling in the underbrush. He could hear the excited breathing of the mutts. He braced himself.

Two Lycans stepped out before him. He couldn't tell who they were, but it was obvious that neither was the Alpha. He went through the names in his head. Nagi, Netto and Shak. He took a deep, calming breath. He looked for any hint of who these Lycans were. Something recognizable.

He nocked an arrow and raised his bow. A third hound crept out from the bushes behind him. The three beasts were circling him slowly. He turned just as patiently to each of them, not letting any of them out of his sights for more than a second.

How would he know which was his target?

The eyes! That was it. Shak's eyes were always more active at night, even if he hadn't been using them to their fullest capabilities at the Seer's behest.

He glanced at each werewolf in turn. He stopped on the third, grinning.

"Hello Shak," he muttered, loosing an arrow before any of the bitches had a chance to react. The arrow lodged itself in Shak's shoulder blade, causing the mutt to howl out in pain. Shak stumbled backwards. The poison was slow, but it was already beginning to effect him. It wouldn't kill him until the end of the day, but it was still an advantage.

The other two dogs lunged. The Alchemist went to duck, but he was caught from behind by a much larger wolf.

The Alpha bared his fangs and readied his claws, plunging his paw deep into the Alchemist's torso. The Alchemist let out a gasp, instinctively reaching for the pink box on his belt. He opened it, creating an explosion of light that knocked the Lycans away and immediately closed his wounds. Thank goodness for that present.

He jumped back to his feet, nocked the second arrow and shot it directly at the Alpha, who was still dazed by the burst of light. He watched as it impaled the Alpha's chest, but he didn't stay a moment longer. He turned and fled, knowing the other two Lycans would be too concerned for their comrades to follow. Of course, once they realized that both were still alive, albeit unwell, they'd be seeking revenge.

He ran back onto the main streets of Haven, only pausing to catch his breath once he could hear the telltale laughter of the Necromancer. He instantly regretted looking at what had become of Aiden. There was blood covering the walls of two adjacent buildings and a large puddle seeping into the streets.

"You're feeling better, it would seem," the Alchemist stated.

"Wonderful! There's no way these vile mutts are going to stop us now!" The Necromancer continued to laugh, a slight twinge of mania creeping into the laughter's tone.

The Alchemist stepped back. "Well I don't think what you and the rest of Haven have planned are quite the same thing, but so long as you're helping us to kill these beasts . . . then whatever."

The Necromancer composed themself. "Your plan worked, then?"

"Yes," the Alchemist responded. "Shak will be dead come tomorrow night, and Fantome won't be doing much of anything tomorrow."

The Necromancer nodded. "Good."

"Now," the Alchemist continued, glancing distastefully at what was left of Aiden, "let's get back inside until morning. We're done here."

Ninja Aiden is dead. He was a Werebeast.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as a Havenite
    Ash as a Havenite
    Jupiter as a Havenite
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
    gio7sm as a Werebeast
    gimmepie as a Werebeast