• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • So you still have something up your sleeve. I did not expect that.

Well I guess everyone's still going to die in the end. There goes my solo win down the drain.

[BURN] Fantome

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • You really expected to win didn't you? So much for "analysis" lol

[maul] Charlie Brown

Winter

Years
  • I still win with the Havenites anyway. I'm just a greedy bastard, that's all.

If Charlie had poisoned me, you would've probably gotten that solo win. XD But I'm guessing he couldn't target me (because Naku is a biased GM who rigged the game for Faes to win).

Candy

Years
  • If Charlie had poisoned me, you would've probably gotten that solo win. XD But I'm guessing he couldn't target me (because Naku is a biased GM who rigged the game for Faes to win).

Hey now, Charlie poisoned me because I decided to fuck around with our plan to trap Nagi that night just so I can see everyone dead. But lol nope apparently he still had a couple of things under his sleeve.

Also if Naku wanted the Faes to win why did he decide to give us all Tentacle AIDS? Like we only went for Lucid 'cause Charlie said he can make a cure for Orpheus if we managed to get him, and then Naku decided that "lol it's contagious" and gave it to all of us.

Winter

Years
  • Hey now, Charlie poisoned me because I decided to fuck around with our plan to trap Nagi that night just so I can see everyone dead. But lol nope apparently he still had a couple of things under his sleeve.

Also if Naku wanted the Faes to win why did he decide to give us all Tentacle AIDS? Like we only went for Lucid 'cause Charlie said he can make a cure for Orpheus if we managed to get him, and then Naku decided that "lol it's contagious" and gave it to all of us.
    Y'all are still winning aren't you?

Candy

Years
  • Y'all are still winning aren't you?

Well if it weren't for Charlie, we would've lost when you got your 4 new recruits. And he also managed to sneak in a win for Haven just because I thought he ran out of ingredients for more potions. Who would've thought he, out of all people, is the one to stop me.

Either way, you lose Mr. Alpha. I still win, even if it's not exactly as I wanted.

Winter

Years
  • Well if it weren't for Charlie, we would've lost when you got your 4 new recruits. And he also managed to sneak in a win for Haven just because I thought he ran out of ingredients for more potions. Who would've thought he, out of all people, is the one to stop me.

Either way, you lose Mr. Alpha. I still win, even if it's not exactly as I wanted.
    Yeah the Alchemist was so sneaky. Props to Charlie for managing to keep out of my radar.

I know that you don't have to rub it in because I already knew the outcome >_>

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • If Charlie had poisoned me, you would've probably gotten that solo win. XD But I'm guessing he couldn't target me (because Naku is a biased GM who rigged the game for Faes to win).

Hey now, Charlie poisoned me because I decided to fuck around with our plan to trap Nagi that night just so I can see everyone dead. But lol nope apparently he still had a couple of things under his sleeve.

Pretty much. I'm going to die anyway and I don't want Candy to get that solo win. I lasted till the end so I could die on my terms. :P

large.jpg

Candy

Years
  • So while we wait for our evil priest and our judge... Anyone mind if I lock myself in a room with Charlie and repeatedly stab him for poisoning me?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Epilogue

Charlie dodged between two close trees, but Fantome managed to tear right through them. The Alchemist turned and loose three arrows before ducking to the side, avoiding the Alpha's large claws.

A torrent of black flame caught Fantome off guard. Candy twisted the scepter they held and hit the big bad wolf in the snout with it, causing him to snarl.

"What fun! It'll be a pleasure watching you die," the Necromancer said with a giggle.

Fantome lunged, raking the caster across the chest. It ripped Candy's shirt a bit, but didn't make good enough contact to break skin.

"Oh Alchemist, you mind helping a poor Necromancer out? Won't be hard to kill him if we work together," Candy called as they dodged Fantome's slashes and bites.

"Fuck off!" Charlie called out. Still, he had to agree with Candy, albeit begrudgingly. He jumped out from behind his tree and landed in a roll as he shot off two more arrows. Candy slammed the scepter against the ground and caused a small tremor that opened up the ground beneath Fantome.

Fantome lost his footing as the two arrows pierced his hide. He let out a howl of pain as he attempted to claw his way back onto solid ground. Candy smacked him in the face with the end of the scepter, but that gave him the chance to grab onto the scepter, pull himself up and slam Candy onto the ground, hard.

He raised his claw, poised to finish off the Necromancer, but he was hit with four more arrows to the snout, chest, shoulder, and paw. He stumbled backwards and growled, but it sounded more like a gurgle as blood seeped from his muzzle.

"That's it," he grumbled in his coarse, beastly voice. "I guess it's time for the contingency plan."

He ran into the nearby trees as fast as he could, coating his claws in blood as he moved. Charlie pursued, hoping to finish the dog off before it could do anything dangerous.

He followed Fantome into a clearing, but as he raised his bow one last time he felt a sharp pain surge through him. His hand opened and the bow fell to the ground as he dropped to his knees.

"Not now," he muttered. "Not now gods damn it!"

He watched as Fantome used his own blood to draw a pattern in the ground. It looked like some sort of pentagram. It looked like . . .

"No!" Charlie screamed, somehow finding the strength to get to his feet. The effort almost made him vomit. "You idiot! What are you thinking?"

Fantome turned to him, his wolf eyes glowing. "I'm thinking that I'm going to slaughter you all!"

He completed the sigil and slammed his claw into the ground. Flames sprouted and red lights filled the area.

"You can't—" Charlie collapsed, barely able to maintain consciousness. He heard a familiar voice yelling orders off to the side. Someone picked him up off the ground before he passed out completely.

"Fantome, Weiss Schnee, whatever the fuck you go by now," arachnidsGrip spat, "it's my pleasure to kill you." She plunged the dagger through the Alpha's heart, draining the light from his eyes.

She stood back up, wiping the blood onto her shirt. "Now, destroy that sigil! Get the Alchemist and the Necromancer back to town! It's time that we finish this mess!"

A psychotic laughter resounded through the air. "I'm afraid you're a bit late for that, my dear."

A dark entity crawled forth from the sigil. A huge gate opened up, spewing forth flames and darkness, sending the pits of Hell crawling into the open air. The entity moved swiftly towards Fantome's body, entering it and reanimating it.

"Miss me?" Lilith asked, a huge grin crossing her wolfish face.

♚♛☠♛♚​

Back in Haven, things were going south. Charlie awoke to a needle in his arm. He looked around, seeing many unfamiliar faces, as well as the Necromancer and the body of Ice laying next to him.

"What is this?" he asked.

"The Ambassador has orders from the capital. We managed to create a cure for the disease that ails you from her blood," responded one of the nurses.

"Why is Ice here? He's dead."

"Lady arachnidsGrip said something about 'not allowing MorallyInDeath to happen here again.' I've no idea what it means, but we've managed to revive him. We've managed to do a lot of things. Though," the nurse continued, looking out the window. "It looks like we're going to have to manage to do a lot more."

Charlie saw the souls of daemons flying through the skies, swooping down and entering the bodies of frightened individuals. The sky was turning a deep crimson. It looked as if Hell was merging with the world around Haven. It looked like the end.

Fantome is dead. He was a Werebeast.

Candy is defeated. She was a Havenite.

Charlie Brown is in critical condition. He was a Havenite.

Haven has endured, barely.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as a Havenite
    Ash as a Havenite
    Jupiter as a Havenite
    arachnidsGrip as a Havenite
    Fantome as a Werebeast
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
    gio7sm as a Werebeast
    gimmepie as a Werebeast
    Nagi as a Werebeast
    Melody as a Havenite
    Netto Azure as a Werebeast
    Cosmic as a Havenite
    eros as a Werebeast
    Arx as a Havenite
    Infinite as a Werebeast
    no as a Havenite
    Lycanthropy as a Havenite
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as a Havenite
    Ninja Aiden as a Werebeast
    Orpheus as a Havenite
    Ice as a Havenite
    Lucid as a Havenite
    Shak as a Werebeast
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as a Havenite
    Sopheria as a Havenite
    Blurryface as a Havenite

[a id]3[/a id]The Complete Actions List

Day One
    Havenites Burn Foxrally

Night One
    Werebeasts Kill arachnidsGrip
    Fantome Howls to the Totem of Knowledge
    gimmepie Bites Juno
    eros Curses Ice
    Orpheus Investigates arachnidsGrip
    Juno Protects Jupiter
    Jupiter Surrounds Ninja Aiden with Traps
    Jupiter uses Wolfsbane on Klippy
    Candy Marks Ice
    Melody Converts Klippy

Day Two
    Havenites Burn zevarius kerensky
    KittiOcelotti is found dead

Night Two
    Werebeasts Recruit Ice
    Fantome Howls to the Totem of Chaos
    gimmepie Bites JaDe.X105
    eros Curses Sonata
    Orpheus Investigates gimmepie
    Juno Protects Jupiter
    Charlie Brown Searches the Cemetery
    Jupiter Surrounds Juno with Traps
    Candy Marks Klippy
    Sonata Predicts Sopheria's death
    Melody Converts gimmepie

Day Three
    Havenites Burn Sopheria and Sonata

Night Three
    Werebeasts Kill Ninja Aiden
    Fantome Howls to the Totem of Vitality
    gimmepie Bites Jupiter at the behest of Melody
    eros Curses Melody
    Orpheus Investigates Shak
    Juno Protects Infinite
    Arx Resurrects Ninja Aiden
    Charlie Brown Searches the Meadow
    Jupiter Surrounds Shak with Traps
    Candy Marks Ninja Aiden
    Melody attempts to Convert eros

Day Four
    Havenites Burn gimmepie, but the burning fails
    arachnidsGrip returns
    Blurryface arrives in Haven

Night Four
    Werebeasts Kill Melody
    Fantome Howls to the Totem of Time
    gimmepie Bites Ninja Aiden at the behest of Melody
    eros Curses arachnidsGrip
    Orpheus Investigates Cosmic
    Juno Protects Orpheus
    Arx Kills gimmepie
    Klippy gets Vengeance on Arx
    Klippy Commits Suicide
    Jupiter Surrounds Orpheus with Traps
    Candy Marks Ninja Aiden
    Melody Converts Ninja Aiden

Day Five
    Nothing happens

Night Five
    Werebeasts attempt to Kill arachnidsGrip
    Fantome Howls to the Totem of Blood
    eros Curses Shak
    Orpheus Investigates Fantome
    Juno Protects Orpheus
    Charlie Brown Searches the River
    Charlie Brown uses a Potion of Truth on arachnidsGrip
    Jupiter Surrounds Orpheus with Traps
    Candy Marks Jupiter

Day Six
    Havenites Burn JaDe.X105
    Jupiter and Lycanthropy are killed by their presents
    Ash uses the Black Present to Kill eros
    eros uses the Crimson Present to Take Vengeance on Ash

Night Six
    Werebeasts attempt to Kill Ice and Candy
    Fantome Howls to the Totem of Vitality
    Fantome uses the Violet Present to Recruit Juno
    eros Curses Netto Azure
    gio7sm uses the Teal Present to Steal Cosmic's role
    Infinite uses the Chartreuse Present to Divine Ash's role
    Orpheus Investigates gio7sm
    Shak uses the Red Present to Learn arachnidsGrip's role
    Shak is Recruited by Learning arachnidsGrip's role
    Charlie Brown Searches the Town
    Netto Azure Examines the Bodies of the Dead
    Netto Azure's Blue Present forces a choice between killing Shak or Juno
    Netto Azure Kills Juno and Saves Shak
    arachnidsGrip uses the Olive Present to Recruit Ash
    Cosmic is Recruited alongside his fellow Mason
    arachnidsGrip's Olive Present Recruits those Destined to Die, being Ice and Candy
    Ninja Aiden uses the Orange Present to Learn the Governor's identity
    Candy's abilities are boosted by the Cyan Present
    Candy Marks eros, Netto Azure, Ash, Infinite and Cosmic
    Candy uses the Death Hunter to surround herself with Traps

Day Seven
    Havenites Burn gio7sm, but the burning fails

Night Seven
    Werebeasts Kill Blurryface
    Fantome Howls to the Totem of Desperation, recruiting all Elves and Cursed players
    Lucid Infects Orpheus
    Orpheus Investigates Nagi
    Charlie Brown Searches the Cemetery
    Charlie Brown uses a Potion of Durability on himself
    Candy Marks Charlie Brown
    Candy uses the Death Hunter to Surround gio7sm with Traps

Day Eight
    Havenites Burn Lucid, infecting everyone that voted for her

Night Eight
    Werebeasts attempt to Kill Charlie Brown
    Charlie Brown uses the Pink Present to Avoid Death
    Charlie Brown uses a Potion of Inoculation on Fantome