• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Fainting while fighting Ho-oh, is it gone afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • All right guys so here's my problem, my friend is playing heartgold on my ds and since i already have a save he can't save over it. I've left the ds on for like the past month just keeping it on a charge and now he's fighting Ho-oh and it's either he uses his masterball or doesn't catch it. The problem of this situation is, if he faints during the fight and comes back will Ho-oh still be there? I've tried googling the hell out of figuring that out, whether legendaries stay if you lose to them. Anyone know? We're wondering because if he can come back he'll have another shot at trying to catch it rather than wasting the master ball. Thanks

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    I'm assuming Ho-Oh won't be there, but you're not really lucky as you have Heartgold, and you have to beat the Elite 4 and come back post game, Ho-Oh will be back.

Hope I helped ~

Last edited by a moderator:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As a note, Hooh54, my Avast! program claims that image you tried posting was a 'malicious threat' or something... so I'll remove that to be on the safe side. Might want to be careful with the site from where it came from. Altrnatively Avast! is just being silly.

At any rate, I do believe you can rebattle it after beating the E4 - one of the Kimono girls says something to that effect iirc. Use the Help thread sticky for questions next time please - thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back