• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faint's Pokemon Trades

PkmnBreederBen

^i can see my name from here!^
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    ill trade for mystery pikachu or celebi for cranidoses (i think i have 2)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    i can give you regice for the celibie and mesprite for the mystery pikachu

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ok then regice and cranidos for the celibi and latias and mesprite for pikachu

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Not trading the pikachu yet, I've already said this >,<

And thats still ripping me off like mad for an EV TRAINED CELEBI THAT TOOK HOURS AND HOURS TO TRAIN ><

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    I can give you Cranidos, Larvitar, Mesprit, Master Ball and a Rare Candy. Which of your pokemon will you offer ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ill trade you latios and regice with masterballs for your darkrai

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I can give you:
    Cranidos
    Larvitar
    Mespirit

But it will take me some time to level them up to 50 because Mespirit would be UT and Larvitar and Cranidos would be freshly bred.

I really want a Celebi, but i really don't need an ev trained one... Whats the info on your Celebi anyways?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Male Jolly LV1 Larvitar w/ Dragon Dance & Outrage holding a Skull Fossil (gets you LV20 Cranidos) for the MYSTRY Pikachu a Bidoof.

Back