• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to Complete my Pokedex Legitly!

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • Quick Update: I have obtained all the legit 491 pokemon release so far! Thanks to everyone who helped me! Now all I have to do is sit back and wait until Shaymin and Arcues are released...

Hey everyone! I'm trying to complete my pokedex legitimately. Would like all pokemon to be legitly obtained (preferably caught or breed without the help of AR)

Need:
    Johto Starters
    Pineco
    Gilgar
    Shuckle

Also kinda need Legit legendary pokemon:
    Mew
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Lugia
    Ho-Oh
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Deoxys

Shaymin

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer, I have all other pokemon, except those I've requested. I can breed Kanto, Hoenn, and Shinnoh starters, or any other breedable pokemon for you. Please help me complete my pokedex legitimately! PM if interested. Thanks!

Pending Trades:

Thank You to:
    Sumnor
    anng12
    Criceto
    umbros
    World King (check out World King's Trading Thread with great Pokemon here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121702))
    avengedglory
    Ichaste Pekoni
    Rupp!
    And everyone else that have helped me along the way (your names may have been deleted do to those 4 days we lost a while back, if you want you name back on this list, just pm me!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can trade a Mew to you.

I need Leftovers, and any of the following Pokémon (untouched with the best IVs you can manage): Mudkip, Gligar, Bagon, anything I need Pokédex data for.

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • Hey there! Thanks for helping me complete my PokeDex! I think I should help you with yours as well. XD

Are you still looking for the Ho-Oh? I have one to trade to you. ^^

EDIT: Ack, I'm sorry... The one I have seems to be caught in a Diamond/Pearl game. So sorry!! ^_^;;

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Thanks anyways! I just have to exercise patiences. I'm finally going to trade a Ho-Oh sometime this week because we've just been missing each other on times to trade. The guy i'm trading with just needs to get online!!! lol.

I'll see you around the forums Sumnor, thanks anyways!

Back