• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairy's Pokémon Adoption Center

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here's your first ribbon to celebrate your first friend and first VPP. Don't worry, there's more to come!
bestfriendsribbon.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here's your ribbon to commemorate your work as either current or former VPP Staff or Crew! Thanks for all your hard work!
countryribbon.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
specialribbon.png

A very special thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who have kept this forum active and running, the trainers who participate, the staff. It's been another year in my world, but I'm fairly certain I've got a VPP from before we had this incredible forum, so happy birthday to VPP too.

Love you all.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
With the edition of Delphox, I'll be at 12 bronze medals and not far from completing the entire bronze typing collection! And possibly only one away from Gold with Rock. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Very excited to begin my journey with Caite for Delphox and finally posting silly trainer logs here again haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Finally finished redoing all of my CSS! Still need to make updates to some Pokémon with regards to the challenges but the hard part is done. ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و

Many thanks to Twilightblade for the template!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Reminder that finishing Marshadow = Silver Ghost medal.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Reminder: Finishing GMax Toxtricity [Low Key] & Tentacruel = Silver Poison Medal

Back