• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I decided to bring back some old habits I use to do all the time. Especially during high school. And with photoshop, knowledge about the pokemon TCG, and lots of free time you're bound to make fake cards eventually. XD

Well, here's my first creation for 2004, its ninja Umbreon! A drawing I just did a few days ago and now I made it into a playable pokemon card, lol. Hopefully there will be more to come! In the mean time, tell me what you think!
    ^*Updated* as of 8/04
    *Bold = New
    Edit - I've also fixed any broken links in this post, enjoy!

I revised the card a bit and made it look alot more realistic, can you tell the difference? Hehe...

Last edited:

Kairyu

Years
    Psychic Thunder said:
    Looks so real.... VERY GOOD! Do you mind if I ask for one? If not I'm sorry I asked ^^;;
    Sure! Just provide a picture and what you want the card to do. Hope it shouldn't take more than a couple hours to put together, assuming of couse I do have the blank for it =P.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Sweet! I have a pic of what the pokemon looks like, but its a sprite ^^;;

Name: Blue Torchic
    Stats: You can work all this stuff
    Attacks: You can make up....

lol, I'm not the attack/stat maker XD

Kairyu

Years
    Waah! Its that small? Ah, well I'll try to work with it, lol.
    But I need some rest first, I kinda stayed up all night >.< ...oops

And thanks for the comments everyone. I knew it was good, but is it really THAT good?

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    Well, this is also a sprite.. but could you make it a real pic?

Name: Demon Rapidash
    Stats: Make it up... I have a brain block.
    Attacks: Cursed Flame: Causes 50 Damage. Flip a coin, if heads, opponent is burned, if tails, half of the damage strikes the caster.

Dagger Horn: Causes 20 damage

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
    That gives me an idea! I'm going to make fake cards too!
    Like Sophie's Marill or Akira's Minun XD
    And Kai that looks so real! Very real!
    Good job

Kairyu

Years
    Hehe, thank you for the comments!
    If I keep this up I could literally make an entire set:P.

Sure SkarmoryRider! I'll tackle that one later tonight. Anyway, here's something for everyone to drool on (don't worry its protected ;)) This is Psychic Thunder's request for the blue Torchic. I hope you like it, I tried to make it out of the ordinary as much as possible. Enjoy!
    Fake Cards - I got bored

Edit: You probably will not notice it but I fixed a couple typos..XD

Last edited:

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
    *drool* *gags on drool* *cough cough* marvelous....its devine, thats all it can be called...even that does not do it justice! o, hopefully to be master, Kiryu you are my master, i bow beaneth your brilliance!!!

Kairyu

Years
    lol, that's interesting, I almost named the first move peck but it was used sooo many time for other cards. So "poke" was the next funny move that would fit Torchic. XD

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
    Kai, um Poke.. you need a fire energy? XD lol
    Anyway Kai, You are such a briliant card illustrator/author I want to be like yoooooooouuu! >_>; Bah I suck

Kairyu

Years
    MiNuN* said:
    Kai, um Poke.. you need a fire energy? XD lol
    Anyway Kai, You are such a briliant card illustrator/author I want to be like yoooooooouuu! >_>; Bah I suck
    Fire energy? Sure! I'll take it, now I can use poke every turn! XD

You want to be like me? Well, card idea-wise the only way to come up with something extraordinary you have to just sit back and think about it, lol. If it helps, look through some of the real cards, maybe it'll help get your creative thinking in gear.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    I had made a few cards a while back, they got deleted when my computer started to dislike me.... grrrrrrrr..... but I'm not to good with it, lol, I have made backgrounds so I could make one if I wanted to.

Back