• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    *clap clap*
    Cool stuff, keep up da good work.
    I don't have request, don't hit me. o.o;

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    All the cards I saw where excellent.. and I don't think your an amature..
    Your even better than the official card makers..

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Hey, thanks for the kind words everyone.

Imakuni? said:
    will u ever be unbusy so i can request a shiney imakuni? *^__________^*
    Sure, when I'm unbusy :P. Just don't expect it anytime soon, lol.

Mewther said:
    All the cards I saw where excellent.. and I don't think your an amature..
    Your even better than the official card makers..
    Why thank you!
    That good eh? Maybe I should apply for a position in card making, rofl ^___^

I made one more card today, this time it is a trainer card. I bit strong for a regular trainer card but it has its drawbacks.

Fake Cards - I got bored

Last edited:

Dark Heaven

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Kairyu said:
    Hey, thanks for the kind words everyone.

Sure, when I'm unbusy :P. Just don't expect it anytime soon, lol.

Why thank you!
    That good eh? Maybe I should apply for a position in card making, rofl ^___^

I made one more card today, this time it is a trainer card. I bit strong for a regular trainer card but it has its drawbacks.

Fake Cards - I got bored
    I think I will print them out and play it with my friend, hm...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Change it to your active Ninja pokemon only so it would be less powerful and more realistic. I like it, I think I'll print out all your cards and make a ninja deck! :laugh:

Kairyu

Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    Change it to your active Ninja pokemon only so it would be less powerful and more realistic. I like it, I think I'll print out all your cards and make a ninja deck! :laugh:
    lol, good luck with that! Hmm actually, I think it would make a bit more sense for it to be supporter card than anything else. That way only one could be used per turn.

Anyway, I made two more but they're not just any card. I actually made these blanks. They're basically a hybrid version of the current adv style blanks. I just made better use of all that room :P. So what cha think of them?

Fake Cards - I got bored
    Fake Cards - I got bored

Dark Heaven

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Kairyu said:
    lol, good luck with that! Hmm actually, I think it would make a bit more sense for it to be supporter card than anything else. That way only one could be used per turn.

Anyway, I made two more but they're not just any card. I actually made these blanks. They're basically a hybrid version of the current adv style blanks. I just made better use of all that room :P. So what cha think of them?

Fake Cards - I got bored
    Fake Cards - I got bored
    Really cool card. x.x()
    Make more XD

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Now you have to make ninja dragonair, dratini, combusken, BLAZIKEN!!! :D, sandshrew, larvitar, pupitas...

Kairyu

Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    Now you have to make ninja dragonair, dratini, combusken, BLAZIKEN!!! :D, sandshrew, larvitar, pupitas...
    Bwahaha!!
    Oh my, I think you're right... You'll see them soon enough, I do have all summer you know. ^__^

Mewther said:
    This looks very good, where did you learn to do this? :)
    Whoops, sorry for my lack of.. presence >.0 Finals week did a number on me so I took a few days off from doing anything artwork related... Yeah, that's my reason... yep <__<;. *was actually just tired and lazy for the past two days.*

Anyway! How did I make them? Don't you know? Its one of my special powers, I can make anything, no matter how complicated it is, hehe. Ok, maybe not ANYTHING but I can duplicate many forms of art manipulation, like making cards from various tcgs. With my trusty photoshop of course, lol.

Ah, there's no secret to it actually *wow big surprise.* But! Paying GREAT attention to detail is definitely one of them, and then there's researching on how to make them is another. Technically, you could make a very convincing fake card through MSpaint. Its just a matter of knowing what you are doing. But of course you already knew that. I can at least point you in the right direction, try visiting www.pokemonzeo.com

They have a wealth of information (and blanks) on making fake pokemon cards, not to mention a easy to follow tutorial. You just need Paintshop Pro or Photoshop to follow it properly.

Again, I'm terribly sorry for not posting anything new for awhile. I was pretty busy all week, but now I'm free so I have no more excuses.. at least until next month XD. Oh well, to make up for I'll post a card to help tide things over. Please note I did not, and I repeat! I did not draw the fine piece of work (ie the illustration) you see below. It was done by tigergirl. A cool person that was kind enough to let me turn into a card. And I thank her for that!

Anyway, here you go. Comments and... stuff are welcome! Ciao for now!

Fake Cards - I got bored

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    Wow awesome fake cards there. I like the new blanks, they are great, I hope to see more of your fakes made on them.

Kairyu

Years
    Woah, I forgot about this thread XD.
    Sorry Sceptiletrainer92, fake card making is a terribly (not to mention closely) guarded secret!

Ok, its not a big secret, but many do give up after seeing the directions. It can get a bit tedious. If you're still interested, head over to pokemonzeo.com for their card making turtorials.

Anyway, I made a few more card today! Something I haven't really done in a while too. Well tell me what you think, enjoy!

Fake Cards - I got bored
    Fake Cards - I got bored

Pokedragonfire

Years
    Oooh, dual types. Where'd you get the blanks for that? (before you edited them) BLAZIKEN RULEZ!!! It still looks like it put on too much sun tan lotion and never tanned.

Kairyu

Years
    Where did I get them? From my own head of course! I make my own original custom blanks, too bad this style of blank making take hours to modify properly, that's why you don't see too many of them, lol.

Blaziken looks like he has too much suntan lotion? *tries to imagine that but doesn't see it* Actually looking through many Blaziken drawings I found that Blaziken has more a Orange to dark orange appearance, lol. That may be why, I guess I should've used a brighter orange color.

Pokedragonfire

Years
    I meant the dual type blank not the part you made up. Ya know, before you customized them. Because it looks like you downloaded a blank and changed it. The Blaziken needs to be redder, more red orangy. Because I think it really doesn't want to get a sun tan...

Back