• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake cards I made for my little siblings

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Hi all,

New to the forum.

My little brother and sister came home the other day with theme decks of pokemon cards from toysrus.

It really brought back fond memories, since I grew up during the pokemon craze.

I can still remember how excited I was when I drew base set charizard from my last booster pack at a local hobby shop. You can imagine I was the envy of all the 8 year olds in the shop haha.

My pokemon days are long behind me, but I had a lot of fun teaching my little siblings how to play the TCG game. They kept fighting over the "best" card, so I decided to make them their own cards.

I made these two cards online and then had them printed on 2.5 x 3.5 blank playing cards. Despite the low dpi and small fonts, the prints came out pretty well and crisp.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Judging by the looks of things, did you use the Pokemon Fake Card Generator? If so, you really shouldn't do that if your goal is to make accurate fakes. However, I think what you were using it for still gets the job done. They're innaccurate and overpowered, but neat concepts nonetheless.

mikocoon

error? who cares?
    Years
  • if i print it on a blank papper after i make it.what the size will same with the cards?(sorry for bad english)

Years
  • Hi all,

New to the forum.

My little brother and sister came home the other day with theme decks of pokemon cards from toysrus.

It really brought back fond memories, since I grew up during the pokemon craze.

I can still remember how excited I was when I drew base set charizard from my last booster pack at a local hobby shop. You can imagine I was the envy of all the 8 year olds in the shop haha.

My pokemon days are long behind me, but I had a lot of fun teaching my little siblings how to play the TCG game. They kept fighting over the "best" card, so I decided to make them their own cards.

I made these two cards online and then had them printed on 2.5 x 3.5 blank playing cards. Despite the low dpi and small fonts, the prints came out pretty well and crisp.

im pretty sure there is no such thing as a ex lv.x

also, if you are trying to make a rse card, dont add on levels
    and a lv.81 gets 200 hp, but a lv.x only has 150?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    They look really nice! I like how they're more detailed than the normal cards.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2010
    I don't really like the overpoweredness of the charizard but the Mewtwo is awesome :)

Dim

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Did u make any SP cards?
    I'm interested with them a lot.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
    Years
  • I'm sure if you posted these on another website, someone might think they were secret cards er something. (omfg! leik thos cards rahk!) If you were the naughty type, you'd do it....lol.

I'd wet my pants if they were real, though. Imagine facing those. :)

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I think that is quite good, I like it. They wouldn't pass on people that know how to spot a fake but for just your sibilings I'm sure they will do great.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Pretty good :] But they are very overpowered and the fonts are odd, but still, great job.

Back