• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Fakemon Artist

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Hello Everyone!

I'm very happy to introduce myself in this community.

I love creating Fakemon as a happy and was wondering if is anyone interested in letting me join a project they are doing that needed a fakemon artist. I may have not done this before, but as an artist I believe I have what it takes. I started sketching and drawing since the first grade and ill I would like to put my effort into something great and seeing in a pokemon game would be very satisfying for me.

please contact me at my discord
    ali760#7871

Best wishes,
    Ali

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh that's awesome! Do you do design/creation work or actually sprite and animate the fakemon? What would you consider your skill level as an artist? Any fan game in particular that you'd like to get involved in?

Haha, sorry for giving you the third degree with questions. As a fellow fakemon and pixel artist I'm always curious about others. Welcome to the community and don't forget to show off some of your work in the Art Studio!

Years
  • Every time I hear someone's a Fakemon artist, I immediately wanna see what they've cooked up. I do hope you can show us sometime (psst, we got an Art Studio you may like :p), fan made Pokemon stuff is absolutely my jam!

Welcome welcome Ali!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Hey!

thanks for the tip I'll check it out.

I did just have started drawing fakemon, but I've sketching character design and manga for many years now, I'll like to change my direction a bit and see what I can do in creativity of fakemon.

my discord ali760#7871 you're welcome to come want to see some my sketches :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    well I don't know much about pixel art but I'll like to give a shot, I'm more of a designer for the fakemons drawing.
    I really wish to be committed to a team or a fakemon project, that would make me really happy.

Back