• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fakemon ideas for these types for my kyou region

Years
  • Haha, it's good as it is. I had the monk idea by seeing some of the mummified buddhas (which I don't recommend searching if you're susceptible) on the mountain. But the belt already gives the idea, so it's perfect.

great :D

i'll be posting them into my https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=441806 for names :3 unless i can ask here :>

& then into my pokedex entry help thread after that :>

by the way, did you see the other post? - the water/ghost fish :D
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • i need to know something.... should kyouan spoink evolve into regular grumpig as a branched evo *with regular spoink* ? or a regional form of grumpig?
    Mmh, I think this is up to you. But another Grumpig form would be nice, as the pearls they own is stated in FR-LG to be very valuable. This could be tied to the fact that K. Spoink is strictly related to being rich.

Years
  • Mmh, I think this is up to you. But another Grumpig form would be nice, as the pearls they own is stated in FR-LG to be very valuable. This could be tied to the fact that K. Spoink is strictly related to being rich.

i thought of this... for kyouan spoink's evo, kyouan grumpig, cause i really couldn't think of how to make it different...*i know i used a grumpig base ^^' *
    Spoiler:

Back