• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Good sport :D Here you go: Sorry if this ruins your electric plan, i was just wandering if it the miz between a bee/wasp and an apple(or something similar) would look alright together..
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Actually, I love the new design. :) I think it suits it more imo, and I just really like it. Anyway, i added some basic colours (feel free to change them) and added spikes to the tail to make it look more like a branch and re-introduced the cheeky grin. :) I was thinking the "ball" on the tail could be a green apple or something. i was originally going to make the wings yellow with stripes to help further express the "bee" part of the sprite, but in the end settled on transparent wings.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Here with shading and stuff.. know it could use a little more, and alot of fixes...
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)
    Also i added an extra leaf to make the round shape look more like an apple.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • While the shading is very good... the outline... it's not so good, if you don't mind me saying. It's a bit jagged and there are quite a lot of random pixels So I tried to fix it up. :)

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

I guess we've done this sprite (and I think it looks very good, not just because I took part in its creation. XD)

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • While the shading is very good... the outline... it's not so good, if you don't mind me saying. It's a bit jagged and there are quite a lot of random pixels So I tried to fix it up. :)

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

I guess we've done this sprite (and I think it looks very good, not just because I took part in its creation. XD)
    Haha that's alright... Yep done it is.

Also don't start a new sprite anyone. This thread will be closed for some time next
    time logiedan is online.

Years
  • Thread closed for a new thread that will be made, presently, by Sora's Nobody only. I'll edit this post with the link of the new thread once it's made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back