• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Did some minor edits with outlines and some shading, I say we move onto a new sprite, yes? So the next person can begin a new sprite.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Moved the Sperm around a little, fixed up the outline a little and added a body of some sort. Well, half a body.
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Flipped it back round, as the face is now a mask it wears to trick people.
    also gave it the weirdest colours ever. I name it masked trickster reptile, in recognition of th chinese pokemon names which state exactly what they are.
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • ive done a few things :P and i think the head at the back is the real head. the back face being the real head just sounded stuped to me :)

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Noo! What have you all done. Why do you feel there was a change needed with the leg, it was meant to be there, more creative than thank some tail with an unusually long zit on it, and what's up with those colors... not trying to be rude, But we're actually supposed to be trying to make a fakemon here...

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • Noo! What have you all done. Why do you feel there was a change needed with the leg, it was meant to be there, more creative than thank some tail with an unusually long zit on it, and what's up with those colors... not trying to be rude, But we're actually supposed to be trying to make a fakemon here...
    i was thinking exactly that when i did my part, but the show must go on!

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • i was thinking exactly that when i did my part, but the show must go on!
    Yep, i'm gonn amake the liberty to make a few changes, to it... so people don't get mad... Also before i get tazer'd by the Mod Mob, I am gonna post a sprite.

Edit: Here ya go:
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Last edited:

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • can we just keep the leg?!?! it looks more interesting, for example
    Wobbufet AND Girafarig both have heads for tails so can we just have a leg! it could use it as a lure or something...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back