• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
  • eh it looks pretty much done... new sprite?

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)
    :) looks like it could become a jellyfish

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • I don't think it is finished.
    so I did this.
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

'To confuse your concepts of body anatomy!
    Team Masked dinosaur that is back to front UNITE!'
    Also, please, please PLEASE don't use attach images for sprites, it messes up the colours and I had to fix them.
    Those spikes could become wings or something.
    as a last note, if you remove the real face (non purple one) then flip the image round, otherwise it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Wierd. I gave it antennae and legs!

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

And wind, it looks fine to me. The leg is unneeded. As is the buttface. I think we don't need that sprite.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • @ Wind i apreciate the fact that you added the leg back on :), but i don't get the obsesion of having a sudden purple face... it doesnt make sense or look good. @ nimblethumbs... uneeded perhaps... but it's creative and different.. if it was a real pokemon, it would most likely use it to attract preys, ect.. I just think that it's weird that you take the time to make the whole leg, which 80% probably can't.. but then just change it some rounded boomerang.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I fixed up the colours a bit (imo) and added a nose while I was at it. I also changed the shading in some places and gave it a cheeky smile. :D

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • @Retribution, I was actually working on more pixel art, as i didn't feel it was done, and turns out cyndaquil didn't either, he just couldnt figure out what more to add.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • @Retribution, I was actually working on more pixel art, as i didn't feel it was done, and turns out cyndaquil didn't either, he just couldnt figure out what more to add.

Oh, fair enough then. You can just ignore the changes I made. Shows I need to read more. ^^'

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Good sport :D Here you go: Sorry if this ruins your electric plan, i was just wandering if it the miz between a bee/wasp and an apple(or something similar) would look alright together..
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • I'm just gonna put some notes here:
    1. Remeber, the point is to add, not to remove things.
    2. Please don't use the attachments, it ruins colours and puts quality down, us Tinypic or Photobucket instead.
    3. If you can, try and keep sprites as normal pokemon sizes eg: 96X96

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • I'm just gonna put some notes here:
    1. Remeber, the point is to add, not to remove things.
    2. Please don't use the attachments, it ruins colours and puts quality down, us Tinypic or Photobucket instead.
    3. If you can, try and keep sprites as normal pokemon sizes eg: 96X96
    Yeah i get it... Since people havent posted for a day or something... should i or someone else just finish it off (make it fit into the required 80x80 size?), color and shade it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back