• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn0173

Pokemon: Metallic Flames!
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2013
    the new one :D

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

i hope it becomes something like a tiger facing bottom left :D but it doesnt really matter but that would be awesome :D

Years
  • I don't really like when sprites are in profile like that so I made it angled. Now the nose is some kind of blobby appendage.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I changed the eyes a little, cuz i thought they were very sad
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • I can't edit it because it was saved as a JPEG, which means it's all blurry. Alrighty then, who saved it as a JPEG instead of a PNG *Points at Olli97*
    Remember, PNG=PwNaGe!

PS: I saved some of my sprites as JPEGs when I was a rookie spriter, but I've learned from my mistakes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

A few things changed around to keep it interesting. Other parts were smoothed out.

There's a 25-character requirement. Please, don't use filler.

what the ? i made that filler thing cuz i just wanted to show him that the sprite donst work Oo that was a modorator FAIL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back