• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

That is one...original, shall we say?.. hat!

Also, I always use MS Paint. I believe there was a discussion about what programme some of us use in the General Pixel Art Discussion thread in the main forum, Smithy

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's starting to look too much like the bug in the gallary, so I mixed it up a bit:
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Edit: Ninja'd

Okay here:
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Also changed the back arm a bit, shortened and shaded.
    Also added red spots to the fingers and gave a palette
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Mr. Froggy is doing well!

Years
    I don't consider the other sprite finished, there isn't even selective outlining (outline being coloured). some of the lineart can be fixed as well,
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Continue with this sprite please. :c

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    I removed the third toe so it would look more like a froggy, fixed the shading and colours a bit, and put that spike in the corner to be put somewhere else, as it looks wrong in it's current position.
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

I don't think it needs anything added anymore, just fixing and some shading.

Years
    I changed the positions of the arms somewhat, darkened some of the green for a more noticeable contrast, and did some other small changes like with some of the shading.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    added another antenna thing to make it more natural, and added some more colours into the palette up top right.
    Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Go Mr. Froggy!

Years
    Keepin' the sprite alive with more distinct third colors (no, really, it's no good if you can't tell the difference between two dark oranges) and many changes all around.

Fakemon Sprite Game (v2)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back