• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemonz~

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Your fakemon are really good. The shading on Snowman is a bit off. It looks a bit flat. Also, Floturn is especially creative and original. I suggest you try to make more like it ^-^ New Pokémon and fakemon have a tendency to copy and recycle the Pokémon already existing, which becomes very boring after a while. So, I really think your Floturn is very good, because it's made carefully and well and it is, as I said, very original.
    Skoul and Skoulith have some oddities in their outline, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Sorry for not being more helpful on this, but I can't really tell what's off about those outlines. Maybe it's the random black pixels, I don't know.
    I also really like your alternative forms for Shellos. Especially the upper one is a real masterpiece.

What really bugs me, though, is the blindingly blue background. I find it really hard to focus on the sprites for any longer than few seconds because the background starts to hurt my eyes. Nothing wrong with blue, though, but the shade of blue you're using is really tiring to the eyes. So, if there's any change you could change the color, I'd be really thankful. Also, I think some less bright color would give a better first impression, but of course that's only my opinion.

I hope I was at least of some help!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Thanks guys for all the support should I put in some fakemon sprites from my hack "Pokemon Granite"?

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    I'd love to see some more, even incorperate a few into my game.
    We're looking to develop a new region, but we need a full Dex of Fakémon preferably from the same designer, to keep the look fluid.

Good Work, And let me know if you'd be interested in designing even something for us. :)

- DJ

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    These are good man, but yeah they're not that original, I can recognize the real pokemon you started from.

Back