• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faking Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    "That those"? An error that is not serious but still would bug people.

Flygon: 9,8/10, there is something bugging me, but I can't spot it! The Blennix's Return version of the card was cooler, but is still has good!

Rayquaza EX: Really love the card! 9/10, some errors ^_^ and the wording in the second attack, lack of ponctuation.

Zapdos, 9/10, same strange wording, lack of ponctuation. There is a special wording for attack like Shock Wave, check Swift, Fastwave or stuff...

Good cards!!!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    whoa, I love th pics on these cards! Intresting attacks and blanks, keep it up.
    I'll give the Flygon 9/10, Rayquaza 7/10(I've seen other people use that pic aswell)
    and the Zapdos 10/10.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    The Rayquaza pic is very used, as datriot said! I used it myself, as E4M also did! But continues to be a great pic!

About the wording problems, look to real cards, go to Pok?Beach or Pok?School, there are some scans and you can see who it's written. About new attacks, maybe you could ask for KS or Fang's help about that, 'cause I, personally, can't help you in that way!

Years
    come on datroit don't rate a card on the pic that isn't really fair
    i hate copying of real card then people will say oh thats the same attack form this card

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I do! Your cards are very good, especially because of the originality on the layout and the attacks. Also, the pics get very well done!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    ok ok, i'll enter, hope im not TOO late, :( this card i MADE expecially for this comp, i made up this pokemon on sunday...

Faking Contest!

ok, let me just explain this pokemon:

VAmpuss
    the ferral cat pokemon
    dragon/dark

This pokemon has the characteristics of a dragon, although trapped in a cat body, although, it's energy and anger of the spirit of the dragon does come out a little. It has a really lond tail and small bate like (as they look) wings, but they do not allow it to fly. It is said that this pokemon does evolve, but it's so-called evolution was not been seen ie discovered by humans in this generation. This pokemon can only be found in dark scary forests, and will jump and attack from the shadows, anyone who desterbs it's sleep. These pokemon are known to fight each other when ever possable, and these pokemon, never breed, unless they are at equal levels.

copyright cascade (vampuss)

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    I AM SO SORRY, i guess i have to forfet. because i clearly did not read the rules properly.. sorry, im gonna ba honest, and a good player! Here where the rules:

I am holding a card faking contest! I just want to see everyone's best cards! A little competition is always healthy, so here are the rules and guidelines:

-You can use any HL blank ever made, but you cannot use any other blanks

-You can enter up to 10 cards, the best one will be counted as your final score.

-The winner will have a special card of his/her favorite Pok?mon made by me.

-Contestants will be judged by how well they followed Fangking's tutorials

-You can not make text cards!

-You must have your own symbol. If you cannot make one, I can provide one for you.

-I will need 1 more judge.

-Give credit where credit is deserved.

-The contest ends Spetember 20, 2005.

-You must upload your card(s) via ImageShack or PhotoBucket.

the first rule i did not follow, sorry for waisting peoples time... :(

Last edited:
    Years
    Oops. Oh well. You still made a great card and you should be proud of yourself for it. I only had that rule up there so people could not use Base, Neo, E-Reader, or Advance blanks. I totally forgot that you made your own blanks. Sorry! You will still get a prize, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok. Well, the contest has ended! the winner... QFred! Please note: it will take me a couple days to make your prize because I need to get Photoshop from my friend again. So... what Pok?mon do you want me to make you QFred? (please note: I am only using standard HL blanks. That means no EX, no Shiny, and no Shadow. I am sorry, but I would make you a custom card from any blank that you want, but I do not have access to a computer that does not blur the images you try to look at. I have AOL and it totally bites.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back