• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FalconJoker's Trading Post

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    FalconJoker's Battle Trade Post

My shop is CLOSED. I no longer feel like watching over and performing the duties. Sorry to everyone who enjoyed shopping here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Blaaaaah
    This is crap I can't see what you have to offer(My browser and this site and yeah I can't see all spoilers)
    You wouldn't mind just giving me a list nothing special huh?

Last edited:

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @aprslw

What do you have to offer? I guess I should post a 'major wants' section. But basically, I want EV'd Pokemon or Pokemon with eggs moves that I can raise and EV myself. Also, the Snorlax isn't finished yet, so you'll be waiting on him, but I'll try and get it done ASAP.

EDIT: Put up a Current Wants Section.

@Sasuke~
    Yeah, give me a second, still editing and setting it up :P Also, Firefox will allow you to view the spoilers if you dont mind dling a new browser. I personally prefer it over Opera, IE, etc.

EDIT: Timid Latias, Hasty Rayquaza, Hasty Palkia, Adamant Metagross, Adamant Gyarados, Sassy Abomasnow. Scyther, Snorlax, Volt Tackle Pikachu, Mewtwo, Mew, Pidgeot, Heatran, Giratina, Shaymin, and Darkrai currently being EV'd.

Last edited:

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @aprslw

What's the EV spread and natures for the Palkia and Dialga?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    @Sasuke~
    Yeah, give me a second, still editing and setting it up :P Also, Firefox will allow you to view the spoilers if you dont mind dling a new browser. I personally prefer it over Opera, IE, etc.

EDIT: Timid Latias, Hasty Rayquaza, Hasty Palkia, Adamant Metagross, Adamant Gyarados, Sassy Abomasnow. Scyther, Snorlax, Volt Tackle Pikachu, Mewtwo, Mew, Pidgeot, Heatran, Giratina, Shaymin, and Darkrai currently being EV'd.

I would download it, but it messes up my internet connection for one reason or another... T_T
    That's why I haven't downloaded it...
    But thanks for the list.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @aprslw

Aight. Well like I said, Snorlax isn't finished yet, so you just want the Latias for Dialga for now and then I'll PM you when Snorlax is finished.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @aprslw

I can do it now. I'll be on waiting.

EDIT: You coming?

Last edited:

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    Hi! I was wondering if you had a TM 68 available, as well as ask you a quick question about EVing.
    i just tried EVing myself and wanted to see if you had something i could compare it to to make sure i did it right, or at least in the ballpark of right lol
    Blastoise
    lvl 100
    nature: docile
    stats: 195/216/261/283/182

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i was wondering if you could me an azurill, plusle, and pidgy.
    i can offer all of the starter pokemon -^_^-

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @xxkaylabby

Can you offer anything else? I have all the starter Pokemon.

@megax50

I can't tell from the stats if you EV'd properly or not. What spread did you use? And yes, I got TM 68.

Years
    (PKRS) Hasty Level 100@Light Ball**
    152 Attack / 104 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
    Brick Break, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Volt Tackle
    HP:185 Attack:169 Defense:62 Sp.Atk:153 Sp.Def:112 Speed:294

Interested in this Pikachu. Also in your Raqyquaza, but not as much. Please check my thread to see what you like.

ALSO, I might be interested in your shaymin when you are done training it!

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    Interested in a Timid EV Trained Peli11 Shaymin with 31 IV's in Spd and Sp Atk or a Timid EV trained Almia Darkrai With 31 IV's in Spd and Sp Atk for your EV trained Latias?

Back