• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FalconJoker's Trading Post

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @Ultima0071

I'll just take the Weavile. The others don't have beneficial natures. And sure I'll battle with ya.

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Aww, I really wanted those 3 pokes, I'll take the Magnezone if it has either Hp Ice or Grass, If not, I'll take the Gyara. I gave the wrong Ev Spread,

6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe There it is, lol

Years
    Wow that was certainly a close one. However, I do believe I would of won if you hadn't accumulated so many hax. Good game though :)

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @Jollyrancher

Not singling you out, but please LOOK at the Pokemon. If you did, you'd know if it had HP Ice or Grass. Just ticks me off when people ask me a question they can easily find out themselves if they stopped being lazy. ANYWAYS. Again, not singling you out. So the Gyarados for the Cresselia then?

@Ultima0771

AWESOME match. You pissed me off with that Suicune, but I managed to soldier through and make it. :D And dunno why you tried to spore my poisoned Breloom. But hey, thems the breaks. I made some bad calls anyways. I wasn't thinking the start of the match.

Years
    @Jollyrancher
    AWESOME match. You pissed me off with that Suicune, but I managed to soldier through and make it. :D And dunno why you tried to spore my poisoned Breloom. But hey, thems the breaks. I made some bad calls anyways. I wasn't thinking the start of the match.

Yeah I was wondering why you didn't switch out Heatran. Most Lead Heatrans are scarfed and have Earth Power. Anyways that was a FANTASTIC battle! I haven't lost in a while and I really wanted a good match :]

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    @Jollyrancher

Not singling you out, but please LOOK at the Pokemon. If you did, you'd know if it had HP Ice or Grass. Just ticks me off when people ask me a question they can easily find out themselves if they stopped being lazy. ANYWAYS. Again, not singling you out. So the Gyarados for the Cresselia then?

@Ultima0771

Woops, Sorry :) I forgot. .. Haha, well ok, trade now?

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Would you be interested in a shiny EV'd wailord for the EV'd feraligatr?

Years
    And also I am really surprised you never really see the Defensive/Sleep Talk Suicune anymore in the metagame. It still seems to "PWN" for me. A couple Calm Minds + a Rest = Devastation. The good news is people never know if it has Ice Beam or Surf :D

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @Jollyrancher

Yeah, I'll be online in a sec to trade with you.

@Ultima0071

Which Pokemon did you want for the Weavile?

@Gusxx1

What are the stats?

NOTICE: Leaving in probably 20-30 minutes, so if you want to get these trades done, let's do it!

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I'm unsure of the EV spread. i got it from Slowpokez. So here we go.

Wailord - Naive
    Hp;477
    att;227
    def;140
    spatt;228
    sp.def;125
    speed;174

Moves:
    water spout
    hydro pump
    brine
    rest

Sorry about the sloppyness of this post :P

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Ty for the Trade, this is Tbeezy's? Have you traded with him? I know him from pe2k, he has some good pokes :P

Edit: How bout my clone Falcon?

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @Jollyrancher

Oh, you want it cloned? Gimmie a second. I need to do this trade with Ultima0071 first. Sorry, didn't see your post.

Back