• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fall 2011 TV Season

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Well I'll definitely be giving it a shot now; I was going to take a pass on it after seeing that first two minute trailer. That's why I was so disappointed initially, because witches are like my thing and it seemed like they were messing the concept up. I was a megahuge (yes, megahuge) fan of Charmed and Buffy so I'm hoping this lives up to it!

I've never watched TVD though. It seemed like opportunistic cashing in on the vampire craze when it began (to the point where it was so obvious I was shocked people fell for it) so I never got into it lol

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Monday
    Dexter

Tuesday
    Nothing I'm aware of

Wednesday
    Steps Reunion (yes, I'm that sad)
    NCIS

Thursday
    Criminal Minds

Friday
    Nothing I'm aware of

Saturday
    X Factor

Sunday
    X Factor

Not a bad time for TV for me really. And don't tell me I got my days wrong for the American shows, 'cause I didn't ;)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Well I'll definitely be giving it a shot now; I was going to take a pass on it after seeing that first two minute trailer. That's why I was so disappointed initially, because witches are like my thing and it seemed like they were messing the concept up. I was a megahuge (yes, megahuge) fan of Charmed and Buffy so I'm hoping this lives up to it!

I've never watched TVD though. It seemed like opportunistic cashing in on the vampire craze when it began (to the point where it was so obvious I was shocked people fell for it) so I never got into it lol
    You and I can fanboy over Charmed all day long! I can't count how many times I've watched the series as a whole over and over again.

In other news, as predicted, ABC cancelled Charlie's Angels yesterday. It'll continue to air the remaining episodes that were filmed, but after that...no more. They also gave Suburgatory and Revenge a full season. Revenge has been one of this Fall's best series, and I'm not the only one saying that. It has amazing acting, and the writing and directing is outstanding. If you haven't given this show a shot, I seriously recommend it. I also watch Suburgatory, which is actually quite a nice comedy if you're into it.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    The shows that I watch that start up in the fall are:

-The Vampire Diaries
    -Modern Family
    -Dragons' Den (CBC)
    -Law and Order SVU (although I am really upset that Chris Meloni left the show! XD)
    -Family Guy
    -Come Fly With Me (BBC)
    -30 Rock (although I am behind a bit)

Also really enjoying Pan Am. Has potential. I have a lot of other favourites but they are on either during the summer or the series has ended.

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
    Years
    My favorite comedies this season are 2 Broke Girls and Suburgatory. I like 2 Broke Girls' sick humor and Suburgatory's exaggerated... everything.
    • I really want to like Whitney, but... the secondary characters are all so forgettable and I just don't care at all about any of them, even the gay Indian guy from Weeds.
    • New Girl is ok, but Zooey Deschanel's "quirky" routine isn't enough to support a series, in my opinion.
    • I never gave Up All Night a chance. Not a fan of Will Arnett and the only thing I remember liking Christina Applegate in is Samantha Who.
    • I see How To Be A Gentleman didn't make it. Rickety Cricket isn't a great male lead, and the premise was shaky to begin with.
    • Allen Gregory is a lot better than I expected.
    • Won't be watching Last Man Standing, not a Tim Allen fan.
    • American Horror Story looks amazing and I plan to watch it all at once.
    • Same goes for Revenge.
    • And The Secret Circle.
    • And Ringer.
    • Grimm and Once Upon A Time look like they could work.
    • I don't think I'll like Terra Nova, and it looks too high-budget to last long anyway.

Back