• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fall out boy or rob zombie?

rob zombie or fall out boy?

• rob zombie

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • fall out boy

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • there both good,but rob zombie is better

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • there both good,but fall out boy is better

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    FallOutboy. Period.

Panic! At the Disco is like the only band that's better~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I saw Rob Zombie on TV and really...his music is totally dead. Zombie-horrific.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Oh please, you're comparing THE Rob Zombie against some teeny bopper band that has no musical distinction with any other teeny bopper band at this time? Come on, Rob Zombie has much more talent than some whiny band.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh please, you're comparing THE Rob Zombie against some teeny bopper band that has no musical distinction with any other teeny bopper band at this time? Come on, Rob Zombie has much more talent than some whiny band.
    That's just whack.

Obviously you don't know what qualifies as musical talent, as Zombie has none.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Rob Zombie. I'm not a huge fan of either, but at least his music isn't generic, overly-hyped drivel, particularly in the lyrical department.

Give me Aerosmith any day.

Last edited:
    Years
    At least to me, none of those two seem to have many 'musical talent'. No offense, that's just my point of view.

Anyways, who cares about 'quality music' these days? I'm not certain if nowadays there is any popular artist worth of that title.

Zombie, FOB? Maybe Zombie. At least he's a bit different, and has more lyrical value than the other guys. It's my opinion.

After all, now, in 2006, it's not about making good music, it's about slamming three chords repeteatedly and screaming your kindergarden pseudo-suicidal emo poems all over the place~ That way you become known and popular. But, I can blame nobody for doing that. I respect that, I just don't love it. 8D

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    That's just whack.

Obviously you don't know what qualifies as musical talent, as Zombie has none.

As if the repetitive and non-sensical and undestinctive powerchords of Fall Out Boy's "music" is talent. I can at least give some props to Rob Zombie for making music that makes sense and isn't so overly hyped and isn't being listened by a bunch of 14 year old girls and hopeless teenage "emo" boys.

And if you might observe, two members who sided for Rob Zombie are what you consider the members who at least give a good reason and back up their own statements.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Just using the term emo makes you sound ignorant though. Emo was a musical style of the '90s and has morphed into a word to describe a psuedo-goth type kid. That's NOT the meaning of it.

Rob Zombie does a lot of screaming too, so that's not a good reason.

Years
    Eh... the heck? Why would you compare the two?

And Paul, "emo" was an underground genre somewhere around the 70s and 80s and was called "emocore". "Emo" is a genre, but the ignorance of people who want to be hip and trendy basically turned it into a subculture, thus reviving something so dead as Punk (revived to Punk Rock and Pop Punk) and worshiping a dead genre.

Otherwise, in topic, I vote for none, but if you make me decide, it's Rob Zombie, just because his music has a distinct "flavor" and makes it up for himself. Even though he does scream, it's his style. At least his music is something dinstinct.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    And the Emo subculture has allowed that to happen in large part, but that's an irrelevant point.

Although, Rolling Pichu did not dispute that Rob Zombie does do a lot of screaming. What was said is that it doesn't sound like every psuedo-punk/alternative group I've listened to. The same applies to Panic!, by the by. I see little to no redeeming qualities to them. There are a bare few in favore of RZ.

Again, give me Aerosmith any day.

Years
    Aye, I agree. I get bored at some mediocre music nowadays and especially when I can't even get some distinction between the style or voices of Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco. They might as well be the same band except that they have different looking members... or maybe not because I guess being "non-conformist" nowadays is dressing the same...>>

But I agree with Ozy. Although Rob Zombie might not be the best metal band out there, he still has an edge on Fall Out Boy.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    FOB is not that great tons of bands are better:
    blink182, angels and airwaves, the ramones, the clash, green day, metallica

Back