• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallout 3 New DLC for XBOX360

suszika

Nothing Too Hard To Get.....
    Years
    Hey some of you may have heard about the new DLC for Fallout 3 coming May.

Broken steel is an game add on for Fallout 3 which starts after you have finished the main story.

- Level cap at Lv 30

- Achievements

- Locations

- Weapons + Armour

- Perks

its got loads if you cant wait post some information on it cause i dont know everything.........

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    Yeah, looking forward to it. The Vault, a Fallout wiki, shows some pictures of a new Tesla Cannon gun and something called the Heavy Incinerator, and also mentions that the wasteland will be expanded to include the Adams Air Force Base.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hopefully it isn't as 'broken' as The Pitt was...I didn't really like Operation Anchorage so I haven't gotten any of the DLC since then.

Years
    I stopped playing Fallout 3 shortly before Operation Anchorage was released, so I haven't gotten any DLC, but have since gotten back into playing it, so I'm looking forward to this. I didn't like the choice at the end of the main quest, but this seems it will change that.

Also more info here.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Mmm..I just bought The Pitt a few days ago. Haven't been able to play it though, but Broken Steel is the one I've mostly been waiting for. It's always cool for them to expand the world and make it deeper than it already is.

I wouldn't mind a DLC that's of the actual nuclear explosions going off or something. Like a prequel that places you as some police officer on duty and all that. It'd make it pretty interesting to see the actual event. Or even one where you can become a Ghoul and enter a huge Ghoul city underground as opposed to the small one in the Museum of History. :D

suszika

Nothing Too Hard To Get.....
    Years
    ..Operation Anchorage just focused on combat and the pitt focused on story but the pitt was so glitchy and rubbish. But i have now heard about the new fallout comming out called Fallout New Vegas. but broken steel will be cool i think...

Back