• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallout: New Vegas trailer

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    I bring thee an in-game image!

The image came out of the PC Gamer magazine according to the wiki, also according to the wiki...

"There is an optional hardcore mode, the character needs to drink water, ammo has weight, healing isn't instant etc. Normal mode is more similar to Fallout 3 gameplay."

So that's just badass right there. Can't wait to see the remains of retrofuture Las Vegas, if there's any place that would get a heavy dose of googie style and atomic age optimism, it's Vegas.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years

The image came out of the PC Gamer magazine according to the wiki, also according to the wiki...

"There is an optional hardcore mode, the character needs to drink water, ammo has weight, healing isn't instant etc. Normal mode is more similar to Fallout 3 gameplay."

So that's just badass right there. Can't wait to see the remains of retrofuture Las Vegas, if there's any place that would get a heavy dose of googie style and atomic age optimism, it's Vegas.
    That's perty. Hardcore mode, eh? That sounds intriguing. Also, killing salamanders is total win.

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
    Can't watch the trailer as I'm at school... but I loved Fallout 3, and I have a feeling this will be pretty good.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Yeah, that's true. I'm not positive, but I think the Brotherhood was in Fallout 2(possibly 1 also). But the Enclave =/= New Vegas(at least I hope so...). :P

The Brotherhood have been in all previous fallout games so I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that they'll be in New Vegas as well. The Enclave were in Fallout 2 as well, but you blow them sky high by the end of that so there's a much smaller chance that they'll show up here. Also, I'm glad they're bringing the game back to the West Coast.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    For people who dont know already, Fallout New Vegas will be released 10/01/2010 (according to Gamestop). As for Fallout 3, im still trying to get all of my other achievements done and I just need about 10-15 more achievements left then im done.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    For people who dont know already, Fallout New Vegas will be released 10/01/2010 (according to Gamestop). As for Fallout 3, im still trying to get all of my other achievements done and I just need about 10-15 more achievements left then im done.
    That is an estimated release date. There's not a confirmed release date, so expect delays.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    That is an estimated release date. There's not a confirmed release date, so expect delays.
    Yeah I forgot to mention that and I wouldnt really mind New Vegas being delayed anyways because normally when games get delayed, the developers have more time to improve it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010

Yes the geckos are back =D hope they still have the fire breathing ones there damn hard

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Gamestop is never right xD anyways yeah I'm more interested in FOOL

Back