• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Faltzers One-Stop-Fun Shop*

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    The reason I can't accomplish requests fast is because I'm kinda busy with webmastering.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    srsly I think I should ban the people that ask when there request's shall be done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Ok SS Your thing is finished:
    *Faltzers One-Stop-Fun Shop*
    I know it's not what you said but I changed it a bit, Hope you

Dark Venasaur's request can't be done by either of us. We both tried it, sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Oh **** that banner owns!

There's a new rule:

Those who ask if there requests are done yet or ask when are they gonna make the requests shall be added to the ban list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Sorry for double posting but I'm now working with Faltzer's girlfriend? Totally cool! Hope you are as good as faltzer and if you need any help just ask me.

I can take userbar requests if people want one

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Yesh ^__^ Don't worry he told me all about making nice banners. So it should be done just like he does them.

Back