• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanboys, who for you is the hottest female character in the Pokemon Anime and games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerisse

Trainer and Anime Fangirl!
Years
  • Ok, so far, I've seen threads like who's the hottest guy in Pokemon. Well, let's turn the tables and give room for the fanboys. I've heard from some guys that play Pokemon that it's May(Tease factor due to her cycling shorts) or Dawn (because of her short skirt and well-shaped legs, I heard) that is the hottest. But, each time I hear this, I can't help feeling that these guys are creepy! I mean, May and Dawn are 10 year olds! They may, in anime time, turn 12 or 13, but that's still a bit too young.

For me, Jessie of Team Rocket is the hottest. Her body is proportioned and has curves. Not to mention, that her waist is ideal. Her hair is crazy though. I thought it would have been Prima (Lorelie in the games) but her body isn't that well proportioned. The Officer Jennys are also not that well proportioned.

I'm not into girls, if thats what you're thinking though, sorry. Tee-hee~!♥ Bleh!

What about you guys? :)

P.S.

Don't mind my comment above about guys that like May and Dawn, just speak your mind and be honest.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Well i'm not exactally a fanboy but, I do happen to like Jesse the way she wears her suit is just smexy.

Plus she as a a pretty face and a very nice body and her hair is so diffrerent it's appealing to me. x3

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Jesse, the later Misty (Azurill instead of Togepi), Flannery, and Misty's sisters

And Ash's mom is hot too.

Years
  • Mine is Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny because I have always been a sucker for a girl in a Uniform, Jessie and Cassidy because I am a fan of bad girls, May and Dawn because they are better than whiney old Misty, out of the Gym Leaders are Sabrina, Erica, Flannery and Clair, then among the others are Duplica, Cassandra and Professor Ivy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    im assuming u meant Ash, and personally, i like misty, especially in the kimono. me encanta!

Twero

ii'
    Years
  • I love Shirona-san. *-*
    But, to say tha truth, She's not sexy. .__.
    Hm... Prima (Lorerei), of course! XD

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    For the main/younger ones would definitely be May. She can be sexy.

But more so, I'm intested in mostly Domino from Team Rocket. She was really only important in Mewtwo Returns but I find her attractive. Also, Candice, Flannery and Cheryl are hot.

Oops, almost forgot Hinata the Pokemon Ranger. She's nice. :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, who do you think I'm going to say? XD
    *Points at his avatar.* That is my answer.

She is so cute when she's ditsy and hot when she's battling. X3

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Hmm.

Misty and Flannery. They have the whole package besides appearance. Lorelei and Jesse are both attractive though. Dawn's up there as well.

I don't really find May all that attractive actually. DX

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Well, I'm not really the straightest person alive, so I don't really find any of the girls in it hot. But I guess Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny would take the spot for my favourite character designs <3

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Flannery, Gardenia and Maylene are my keepers of love (if I ever turned back xP).

They're just so hawt, smexy and cute~ x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back