• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanboys, who for you is the hottest female character in the Pokemon Anime and games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Classically it would've been Misty.

In the current generation it would be Dawn.

In terms of Gym Leaders, classically it would've been Sabrina; then in Johto, Clair, Jasmine; by advance it would be Winona (my number ONE favorite), Flannery, and current generation Candice, and..meh, why not, Gardenia.

Years
  • NO QUESTION the top 3 have to be 1. Jessie 2.flannery (the hot one the 4th gym leader in hohen) 3. Dawn So more cute than hot she has potential when she is older but jessie is the hottest

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    I like May, Dawn, Crystal, Misty and Cynthia
    May because she has a slight sexy look.
    Dawn is not really hot more as Cute.
    Crystal coz she wears tight pants and tops
    Misty coz i like the idea of a hotty red head. incase your wondering
    yes i have red hair
    and Cynthia coz shes very very very very Sexy as heck

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Well I'm going to have to go with Misty; shes very pretty and has an awesome personality, she looks great when shes Mermaid Misty too. So yep Misty for me, although I'm not crazily obssesed with her or anything, but she gets my pick. ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Another old thread revived. (Don't touch threads over a month old without a reply, Pikachu fan D:)

locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back