• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Fanclub for mew42003:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    so..your saying PC is like that? NO WAY PC is alot more polite and appropriate...or you trying to curse your club....?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    well uh..you havent done anything yet. your gonna get bored of it and give up..like the past 3 people all had.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You cant wait..? I can wait as long as I have to..im already gettin used to it..

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well its too early for that..and Randall when are you getting married?..if you are that is..

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Theres a long lineup of engaged people waiting to get married lately..but Ill let you get ahead of us for now..February is a long time from now!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ahhh..I see..get organized..if you wish to be a dedicated couple..if it is love though..its not the marriage, its the thought that counts..!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You cant even wait a month..? Imagine me who was told I had to wait 20 years..lol

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    If you are willing...join me in a long cursed waiting for the love of your life..o_0

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    your cursed..I dont believe you but I'll still ask if your comfortable telling me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back