• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Fanclub for mew42003:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Mew42003: hmmm...can you send me a link through email..I'll help you like you did to me:)
    Randall: Sorry there..I'll tell you in a while

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Everyone at school hates me!!I hang with the guy who everyone likes!(zackpdog)He wins at everyting and I'm depressed all the time...My mom wan'ts me so I gotta go...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Think about it..YOU have something that half the world WANTS and cant get!!! (half the world..? maybe I miscounted)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Woha...you didnt know that?? You should be me for a few days..then you'll know.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ok...there is alot that you dont have. But one thing that you do. If I were you whenever I feel bad I'll stare at that one thing until I feel better. (wait....I can stare at it..?) you just dont get it do you?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Is it so hard to explain is that I have an equal heart for all americans therefore its normal that I used to have feelings for almost half the members on PC?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Requested to be closed by the thread creater. Any members should feel free to create a new club for them.
    *locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back