• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Posted Chapter 74 of Ties of Love and Friendship...

I've also posted "Forbidden Love: Chronicles of the Pious Guardian" in "Ties of Love and Friendship."

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    @ Ties of Love and Friendship: Err... either I'm looking at the wrong place, or is the one on PC (supposedly edited) identical to the one I read on FFnet? O.o;

@ The One Drop: Aww... I thought that some evil evil antagonists finally appeared XD blah only turned out to be another professor-type-of-character. Hmm wonder what's the blue thing that appeared near the end of the chapter?

The seviper scene is a bit odd... For one thing is that it's pretty difficult for a huge snake like Seviper to "jump" suddenly on to the top of a small hill like that O.o; It would made a bit more sense if say Mari was running through a small path in tall grass, and then Seviper suddenly came out into the middle of the path which resulted in Mari crashing into Seviper... however that's still rather minor so don't worry too much about it ^_^

*still wants to know what's the blue thing*

Years
    frostweaver said:
    @ Ties of Love and Friendship: Err... either I'm looking at the wrong place, or is the one on PC (supposedly edited) identical to the one I read on FFnet? O.o;

TOLAF is sorta the same thing as the one in FF.net...only...I've changed some of the descriptions and the dialouge things...well...I'm going to change some of the forest scenes too since you suggested that joining up with the twins doesn't seem to make the plot smoother...I'm going to alter some scenes... ;)

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I didn't have enough time to read it. But if the first chapter that wasn't the special edition was great, that one must have been MUCH better!

Years
    I've posted five chapters of my fic A Knowledgeable Journey so you can review it here or in the thread. Oh cool I've already got a review here! Thanks T.W North!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    @ Becoming: (the whining before the congrats as always)

Plot flaw: So now if Casey knew/heard of trainers who enrolled there to study, then that means someone from the Nomeko must have came back from the island to tell the tales. What does that mean? Somebody knows where the island is then... However, you can easily fix this problem...

instead of "Right now, she needed to go to Nomeko, an island whose location is unknown, even to the trainers who would be going there." you can change it to "Right now, she needed to go to Nomeko, an island whose location is unknown to the trainers who would be going there, including herself."

Hurray for not clich?d nicknames!!!!!

*rofl at Wal-Mart*

This certainly reminds me instantly of one thing after reading about a trainer taking a boat to go to an island: Pokemon the first movie. It certainly does... (but that may not necessarily be a bad thing, so don't feel discouraged. It's just that after 4 years of Pokemon fanfic reading, I do expect quite a bit more than average fanfic readers.)

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Chapter 6 of The One Drop is here! I hope you all like the character Atzie, she's one of my favorite characters that I've written. I'm currently coming up with a small plot involving her. I haven't decided if I'm going to make it apart of The One Drop or make it a seperate short story.

Years
    I really liked Atzie because she is sort of like the main character in my fic (A knowledgeable Journey). My char's dad is a pokemon professor based in Lavaridge and he was sent by his dad to travel all over Hoenn to get him rare pokemon to study. Anyway I really like your fic and can't wait for the next chapter!

Years
    Meh I don't reckon anyone cares cause I don't think anyone would have read it but I won't have an update for my fic for two weeks since the comp I'm using now is playing up and won't let me save anything else but I'm getting a new comp in two weeks so ya for me!

Years
    Chapter 77 for Ties of Love and Friendship has been posted...woohoo! ^_^

Only one more chapter to go! XD

EDIT:

I hope someone notices this...but...

TIES OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP IS FINISHED!!!!

Yes, people! 78 chapters and it's all finished! 10 months of toil...
    It's finally finished... *sobs*

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Currently, I'm still writing Chapter 5 of my Fan-fiction "Gamemaster" but I haven't even put out chapters 3-5 yet. I'm planning on doing this later on.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    @ Pokemon J

-a very awkward fanfic @_@; It doesnt' flow very smoothly as it's like "suddenly" everyone blasts another o.o; perhaps I just missed something? Be sure to use spell checks next time ^_^;

@ Download

-certainly quite an original idea... there aren't too many Pokemon fanfics that uses the internet. However, more descriptions can be used during the parts where it's not only an online conversation.

It has been a while since script formats made sense for a fanfic as well...

Years
    • Seen today
    Ya I know my spelling sucks...I'd write it in spanish...but not many people here would understand it then o_0 I'll be working on the flow of it...as I plan to make this a rather long fic.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    I have just posted the 1st chapter in my newest fic, "Life in the Eyes of Bluk"!

Please, sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy viewing life from some interesting characters!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    @ Life in the Eyes of Bluk

-blah... short chapter O.o;

-Electrikes are vermins, not dogs ^_^;

-highly awkward scene: so the next day after it hatched, it pretty much has the ability to talk, and look for berries by itself (hunt?)... growth spurt certainly comes easily these days O.o;

-can't really comment much more... because not that many things happened (and also, not long enough)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back