• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Paul said:
    Cynicism~

I wish it was as lethal as cyanide D:

I'd have seriously injured many members by now, then. <3

Out of curiosity: Dragonfwe- I mean, free~ How many versions of your story do you have, anyway? XD (edit- I mean The Quest for the Legends)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmm~

I should start a new fic. I'm thinking there's nothing left to write without stepping on cliches though.

Years
    LilyPichu said:
    You have no life. Period.

And what's with the '>O' next to my name in the friends list? Aren't I more special? How about a heart or some really fancy designs?!

Well at least playing the guitar is far better than entertaining yourself with a stick...*cough*

And I put that there because I find you cute whenever you do it... >>

Years
    I'm a Catholic with pretty tolerant Catholic views. I mean, In Utero is one of my favorite albums from Nirvana but I don't really take the lyrics seriously. It's some other dude's problems and not mine and it's my fascination to listen to them and understad them rather than act them out. Besides, most of the songs in the album are quite misunderstood. "Rape Me" is actually a continuation of the song "Polly" and it's an anti-rape song because Cobain is clearly a feminist as his songs are usually about how women can become more intelligent than men, etc. I wouldn't really apply morals to what I listen to. Whatever I listen to, I just do and morals can be applicable to your actions or thoughts but not to the music you listen to. Sure it can influence you, but if you understood it the right way.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Personally I can't stand Focus on the Family x.x" Like I'm a really conservative Lutheran and just cannot d e a l with their views.

So I always rip their music/movie reviews.

Years
    I can't stand biggotry, period. Well, the very radical ones that seem to percieve everything as the work of the devil. If they think they're the ones being saved, then why can't they just keep it to themselves and be amish or something?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm all for promoting Christian ideas...it just gets a bit old when everything is so terrible x.x"

And then I find it funny that they have to watch/listen to all this "crap".

Years
    Well if it's crap to them, then they should they be listening/watching to it? It's kind of stupid how some radical views try to "save" people or try to convert them but soon the main idea of converting someone just gets horrible distorted and it turns into a "your religion is wrong and mine is right" argument... kind of a shame...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah, I'm honestly not sure if we should be really really rigid about our rules and let people know~

Or just kinda leave the world to its own devices.

Personally I want to be like in the Hellsing corporation and kill monsters in the name of God >O

Years
    I'm just happy as a Catholic. Even though other Christian sects believe that we're very strict and all, we are quite tolerant on who goes to heaven or not. As long as someone lives a righteous life, no matter what religion or society s/he is, they will still go to heaven. It's basically like that.

Because in a way, if Jesus said that there are many rooms in heaven, what people would go in there if all of the people who aren't Christians get ****ed in hell?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    =P I'm a Christian too....but you guys are getting way off-topic.

YES! I AM SCARED OF THE PEOPLE WITH THE '^_^' FACE ABUSAGE! *shivers* I hate them peoples....

Yes, Lily, it's OK if you comment one chapter at a time. That's what I do a lot =P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I got back from vacation, so I'm actually going to do some work on my writing this week! ^___^ I'm going to try to finish at least one oneshot or chapter. x_x I've been writing HP stuff.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    O_o Wow...I wouldn't have enough patience to do all that...nine versions? I do a first and third person view for nearly everyone of my stories, except I save the one that's not as good sounding on MS Word...you're truly talented Dragonfree...*huggles da Sycther*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back