• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm beginning to think fanfiction mods can never stay truly permanent. Ah, well. What's done is done.

This job is cursed! >D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    So? Two years is...two years.

Now stop spamming. Really, you've been a mod longer than I have and you still cannot comply to the rules by typing irrelevant, short posts.

*runs* >P

Years
    What's wrong with short posts? It's not breaking/bypassing the 25 character limit and it's not breaking the 4 word rule, either. Sometimes you have to learn how to be a minimalist, Lily. It helps, especially in certain situations in school when you have to compromise your US History homework and French tests...>>

edit: And I was bored so I wrote a fic...>>

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Whatever promised reviews I made will be a bit delayed..

I feel so lonely now. ._.

..But since your name is not indicated in the moderator section, I can now regain my true role as the supreme ruler of the fanfiction forum, reigning its inhabitants mercilessly. Bow, minions! >O

Congratulations to our second favorite mod (X3) with his promotion.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I apologize profusely. I never intended on you losing sanity. ;_; Rest assured, it'll come, and once again, I'm really sorry.

Years
    LilyPichu said:

I feel so lonely now. ._.

..But since your name is not indicated in the moderator section, I can now regain my true role as the supreme ruler of the fanfiction forum, reigning its inhabitants mercilessly. Bow, minions! >O

Congratulations to our second favorite mod (X3) with his promotion.
    Lily, what are you mumbling about? And what's that thing about second favorite mod?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Kind of off-topic....but I had a dream about being a Fan Art Request mod at SPPf XD it was cool. I finished my ficcy....and I';m writing another one, but I'm still grounded.

-_- Akinari, not to be rude or anything, but that is kinda spam. This is a lounge for talking about fanfiction....just because your posts are long doesn't mean they're not off-topic.

But...you guys fight that out ^_^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Ratiosu is obviously ill educated in the art of random off topic conversations in the fanfiction lounge...We talk about basically anything here if the place is dead enough (not SPAM, though).

I never had a dream about being a moderator because I was sure it would never happen to me. When I first got modded, I kept pinching myself to test reality.

I miss 2004 with its active fanfiction members. It's like everyone died (I blame the person in my sig). ._.

Last edited:

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    LilyPichu said:
    I miss 2004 with its active fanfiction members. It's like everyone died (I blame the person in my sig). ._.
    You blame your boyfriend? :P

Speaking of which, when is he getting back to reviewing again?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Yes, I am ill-educated. Dopey dopey dope. =P I got modded at another forum, 4 the Love of Anime', and I was shocked that that happened and all...I mean yeah people sometimes say I'm a good RPer and fanfiction writer but I didn't think they would make me a mod...^_^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Strawberry Delcatty said:
    You blame your boyfriend? :P

Speaking of which, when is he getting back to reviewing again?

He's NOT MY BOYFRIEND. >O

Assuming he's busy with his personal life...I predict a year, unless someone can prove me wrong. By then I'd be happy. <3

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Yeah, paired up is like a little....thing....when you feel like people are really close friends or such. Well....at some forums it is boyfriend and girlfriend but most forums is that up there ^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Strawberry Delcatty said:
    Sorry. Your sig says you're "paired up" with him, so I just made a wild guess.

I'm sorry if I offended you. It's just that I'm prone on yelling out absurd things...it's best to ignore me when I'm in that stage; my awareness of other people shatters. ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back