• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fantysta 2: The Underground Armies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Okay, I'd say its about time for Fantysta 2, won't you? Sorry for such a long wait... I completely forgot about Fantysta! -.-' stupid me...

PLOT: A few hundred years have passed in Fantysta, while on Earth its only been about two. (I think thats my lucky number for now, XD) Many of the Character that inhabit Fantysta are a little older, as the people on Earth are.

The Elementals had given the Keys back to the people who found them, because of all the heroic deeds and stuff they did. (Even though we never got that far in the original...) But one day the childern who went to Fantysta two years ago, were sent back again, only to find Fantysta is in Ruins.

The once magnificant Silver Gates of Karath are now just rusted peices of metal. The people are poor and starving, and many are dying each day. And its all because of one man.

That one man runs a child slavery mine, and thats where the trouble started. The kids get hardly any food, and medication, and work long hours pulling carts and sorting rock and other various activities. The Elementals have no power over this, because this man is a higher rank then they are.

RULES:
    1. No double posting
    2. No powerplaying
    3. Please dont type like a child. no '*runs through the forest trying to find someone* *stops by acorna * hey! whats up? what do u want 2 do? *walks beside her*' I beg you!
    4. Have fun!^.~

Oh, and... There are six main children and the man who is in charge of them at the mines that you may control. I hope you do too, because I'll have to control the rest...

Kira - (Female) Friendly and sweet, Kira is always looking out for the yonger kids. She works underground and is about 13.

Jasser - (Male) Easy-going and calm, Jasser is sorta the leader of them all. He works above ground sorting rocks and is about 14.

Kumi - (Female) Is a crybaby. She hates Daubin and is terrified of the dark. Works underground and is about 7.

Kaabro - (Male) Is always making inventions and gadjets to help make work easier. Unfortunatly, they almost never work. Works above ground, sending messages for owner to owner and is about 9. (Owner as in owner of a unit)

Jessan - (Female) Is a true tomboy. Shes tough, and deffinatly knows how to fight. Works above ground, sorting rocks and is about 13.

Rikonan - (Male) Athletic and hyper, Rikonan can never sit still. He works underground, pulling carts and is about 8.

Daubin - The cruel owner of this unit. He sometimes gets drunk, and the childerns scars are proof of that.

whew, its almost done...

PROFILE:

Name:
    Race:
    Description:
    Magic:

I'll post mine when I have enough energy to write.... And I'll be Kira.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: okay, MA, how old do you want her to be? and alright, AD you get Jassar... Jessan and Jassar and brother and sister. once again, i'll play Acorna, and my newest chara....

Name: Nikki
    Race: Demon
    Description: Green eyes, lightly tanned skin, and brown hair. Kumiko has fox ears, and a bushy fox tail. She wears a white torn shirt and a pair of pants that are ripped and stop at the middle of her shins. She wears sandles that she made herself, and has many scars, from fighting.
    Magic: None really. But she can fight, and can sometimes turn into a full demon, but she cant control when.

okay, once a few more peaople sign up, we'll start.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I'll be, Kaabro - (Male) Is always making inventions and gadjets to help make work easier. Unfortunatly, they almost never work. Works above ground, sending messages for owner to owner and is about 9. (Owner as in owner of a unit)

and my charcter,
    PROFILE:

Name: Jared MaK
    Race: Human
    Description: Tall, blonde shaggy hair. Wears jeans and t-shirts, and also a black hoodie sweatshirt.
    Magic: Will be revealed later.

Hey saphi, I didn't really participate in the 1st one so i dont really know the plot line, but fill me in okay?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: you know about the keys, right? well, the kids were allowed to keep them. now, they are sent back, to find 'Fantysta'.

Years
    I'll be Rikonan.this looks good Dark_Espeon.yeah I don't know what the first Fantysta. :(

name:Jason Enruko
    race:human
    description:is 4' 1/4" and weighs 69 lbs.has spiky blond hair,baggy blue pants,black t-shirt with hood.black fingerless gloves.
    magic:nothing really.can't fight head on since hes so small.uses advantages from being short to attack people.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: alright, thankies. i guess we can start. perhaps more will join later.

"C'mon, guys! We cant give up!" Kira said to the other orphans, as they fell where they stood, after a hard day of work, "We'll be saved someday! Because someday, we will find a home! Someday, we will find families to live with! Someday we will escape this horrible place! Someday...." She went on and on with her daily 'Someday' speach, oblivious to the others groans and eye rolls.

*~*~*

"Ha! There isnt anyway you can possibly beat me!" Nikki said, sitting in the tree over her attacker. The Wolf had come flying from nowhere, right when Nikki had been asleep in her favorite tree. Now the Wolf lay on the ground, injured and bleeding.

It let out a long, mournful howl, and Nikki could tell something bad was about to happen.

*~*~*

I wonder if I'll ever see them again... Acorna wondered, steping lightly through the dense forest. Light filtered through the trees, only lighting up patches of the area around her.

She was much more mature and wiser now, since the last time they had met. And because of that, she had been sent to sumon the Key Holders. Acorna sighed. How on Fantysta was she supposed to do that? Acorna could only hope to figure it out before it was too late.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Never played in the first one... so let's see if I can get this straight. XD

Name: Ookami
    Race: Human
    Description: About 5' 2'', hazel eyes, skinny figure and big boned. Usually wears a white or silver clothing with a wolf-skin shawl. She prefers not to fight most of the time, after was had destroyed her hometown, but when she must fight, she is merciless.
    Magic: A few simple spells. She's mostly good in the healing form of magic, but while in a rage she can use curses.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    I rolled my eyes. "No matter HOW many times you say that, it's NEVER gonna come true. Give up on that whole 'family' speil. The only way out is with a kick and a punch!" But right now I didn't really feel like hitting someone. I had been working above ground all day and it was right and hot.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Kira folded her arms. "You dont know that! We could escape from here any day!" She said a little more quiet, in case Daubin was near.

Kumi stepped out from the corner, holding the little rag dog Kira stuffed with more rags for her. "No, Kira. We'll never leave here..." She said, bitting her lip.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "All of you, quiet" I said, glaring around a bit. Nothing serious, just let 'em know that we needed to conserve what energy we had. In a gentler tone, I said "Besides, arguing won't get us anywhere. We need to work together if we want to get out. But for now, we need to sleep."

Years
    "How do you expect me to sleep when I'm so hyper?"I,Rikonan piped up.I looked like I could pull carts all night even after working all day.
    "I mean we're never getting away from here so you might as well enjoy it.come on lets play tag."I said running in circles and stopping to look at the others.
    "how do you expect me to be quiet.I mean lets play silent tag.like freeze tag!!as long as we run or jump or catch I'll play a game.I mean I'm only eight!!I've gotta exercise or I'll just be like you guys."I said running zigzags around the others."lets play silent ball!!"I suggested.

Years
    "But man!!!I mean I gotta move!!I gotta do something!!!can I toss my soccer ball up and catch it?just by myself?please!!"I said to her.I walked over to Jessan's side.
    "you only do what he says because he's your stupid brother."I said.I walked off to get my makeshift soccer ball I had made out of parts lying around.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Fine" I groaned, arms tucked behind my head. I'd wrapped them with spare cloth to keep the rocks from slashing my hands up. It didn't help much. I added, eyes closed "Just don't come crying to me when you collapse on the job tomorrow. You know what Master does to us if we screw up."

Years
    "Why do you call him 'Master'?!!yeah I know what that old dude does to us if we do something wrong.do you think I haven't been punished?!!"I challenged.I bounced the ball up and down.I caught it and started practice lifting.
    "why do you think I'd come running to you?!"I told him.I bounced the ball higher this time.I bounced it up again with my leg instead of catching it.
    " 'Oh save me Jassar!!please!I don't want them to hurt me!!' "I said mockingly.I kept practice lifting not stopping at all to catch my breath or the ball.
    "And ladies and gentlemen,Rikonan uses amazing speed and smarts to lift the ball over the opponent's head.the goal is wide open.will he make it?the ball comes back to earth,just as it is about to hit the ground the goalkeeper dives!can Rikonan save the ball?out of no where he jumps forward goal wide open!!he takes the shot and....he makes it!!!Rikonan led his team to victory!!!the new world champs!!"I said in my comentater voice.it was true,I bounced the ball forward and waited a enough time for the imaginary goalkeeper to come out and took the shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back