• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fantysta 2: The Underground Armies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Sorry" I sighed to Kabbro. "Riko and my sister are being idiots and decided they need to play a late-night game of soccer instead of sleeping." I added "And yes, Jessen, eight minutes."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: i'm back, praise the lord!!!

ic: Kira sighed, sitting with Kumi. "You know whats gonna happen if Daubin-" She never got to finish her sentece, because the sound of lock being open stopped her.

Kumi stared at the door with wide eyes as it flew open.

"What are you still doing up?!" Daubin roared at the childeren. Kira stood up, and Kumi hid behind her legs.

"Riko and Jessan were, um, not tired, and they were trying to blkow off some steam so we could all sleep..." She said quietly, staring at the ground.

Daubin watched them all for a second. He smiled cruely, cracking his knuckles. "Fine. Play your little game. But tomorrow, all of you have to work double time." The door slammed shut again, and locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back