• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fast Times at Samuel Oak High.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Wow. Pretty good, man, pretty good. It is really interesting, especially with all of the shipping! But that isn't bad; that's the basis of my fic too. And Ruby is way to metro, you can't change that :D!!! Couple questions though:
Any Battles?! Seriously!
What "time" is this centerd around? Obviously they aren't ten anymore, but i really want to know.
I like the idea of the adults from the series as teachers, but don't ya' think they should teach more of their fortes? Lance as anatomy?! I just don't see it...

Either way, very good fic! Oh, and Wallace as the drama head?! Yep, can't deny it now; He's gay.

1. There'll be battles later...Maybe not quite what you might expect, but there'll be action.

2. I'd like to think as everyone in the school as near the same age, This is how I imagine it though
Emerald is a freshman
Dia, Pearl, Berlitz, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Yellow, Sapphire, and Wally are all sophmores
And Red, Blue, and Green are all juniors.

3. I made them teach what I was able to imagine them teaching. Lance teaches anatomy because of the viridian thing with the healing Pokemon ability, as well as psycology(Which will be mentioned later) because he can see into their minds and hearts. So I didn't just randomly pick stuff, I put thought into it.

4. Yes, Wallace will be worse than Ruby xD

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Okay, thanks for the clear-up. But...um...isn't Yellow the one who has those abilities?! Lance is the luny wanting to destroy the world and Yellow can heal pokemon with her touch and read there thoughts, dude.

They both have that power, Lance just doesn't use it as much until the GSC saga.
He healed a dratini when he was little or something, and he reads sneasel's mind for Silver to give him clues about his past.
So :P

Anyway, Chapter 3 is almost completed...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
This is a very awesome story, and I'll keep watching. Hopefully, you'll get Fanfic of the Month!

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Sorry about the delay..But I have returned with chapter three
I originally planned it to be much longer, but I decided to save that for next chapter...
Nothing else to say, other than enjoy!
--------------

Chapter 3

Inside The Girl's Lockerroom, 10:00 AM

"So dang hot…" Yellow wiped the sweat from her forehead with a cool, damp towel, sighing in relief as she did so. She had just gotten out of her gym class and was now in the girl's locker room, which was crowded with many different girls coming and going from gym class to change.

Her eyes led themselves to the door, watching Blue open it and enter the azure colored locker room with two figures trailing behind her, though strangely they didn't enter.

"Hey Blue!" Yellow smiled despite her tired, sweaty body.

"Heya Yellow, what's up?" Blue walked over to her cobalt locker and started opening it, turning the lock around to meet her combination.

"Oh nothing much, just really hot," Yellow kneaded her temples. "Darn these broken air conditioners!" she exclaimed, walking back to her locker and picking out her uniform.

"So you have gym next?"

"Yeah, gym with Green…" she replied, sighing contently. "Despite that kid's horribly awkward moment with me, he's still got a wonderful body," she giggled and grinned at Yellow, who gave her a hearty smile back.

"Wait…what awkward moment?" Yellow asked, tilting her head in question as she removed her sweaty grey gym t-shirt.

"Oh! Nothing! Nothing at all!" Blue smiled innocently and slipped on her lightblue gym shorts, while Yellow took her own off to put on her uniform skirt. "Anyway, how are things with Red?"

"Not so great," she slid her finger along the cobalt locker's door. "He still never notices me…"

"Well maybe you'd get his attention if you went up to him wearing what you are now!" Blue smirked. "I'm sure you'd have his complete, undivided attention…"

"H-hey!" Yellow blushed. "Don't be silly."

"Just kidding, dear," Blue unbuttoned her normal, white uniform shirt, took it off, and pulled the grey gym uniform shirt onto herself.

"I think I might just give up on him…I'm tired of being ignored!" Yellow stated, stretching her arms after putting the normal uniform shirt.

"You know babe, if you're that quick to give up on him…maybe he isn't who really want," Blue turned her back and began walking for the door.

"What does that mean?" Yellow slowly walked after her, tapping her lightly on the shoulder.

"It's just something to think about, like, you know that saying about how sometimes love is where you least expect it to be?" Blue turned around and leaned her back up against the wall next to the brown swing door.

"Yeah…" Yellow replied, holding her arm with her hand, running it up and down.

"Well…you've been hanging with Gold a lot lately, haven't you?" Blue raised a finger as she spoke.

"Yeah…" Yellow replied.

"Where you least expect it! Remember?" Blue giggled, twirling her brunette hair around her finger.

"I don't like Gold!" Yellow exclaimed, her cheeks getting red and puffy. "He's too much of a loose cannon. I don't think I could ever like somebody like that…you know? Too much worrying about him going off with someone else behind my back." Yellow sighed and looked down.

"Must I say it?" Blue smirked.

"Say what?"

"Where you least expect it!" Blue giggled once again and walked for the door.

"Hmph!" Yellow turned around quickly, not watching Blue leave. "I do not like Gold. What does she know anyway?" she crossed her arms and pouted, sitting down on a blue marble bench in the middle of the locker room. "Stupid people and their stupid ideas…stupid Gold, stupid Red…"

Outside The Girl's Lockerroom, 9:55 AM

"Hehe, this is gonna be awesome!" Gold exclaimed, sliding up against the girl's locker room door.

"Why're we missing the beginning of lunch again?" Silver, who was being dragged along on another one of Gold's crazy schemes, asked, slumping his body down next to his friend, making it clear he didn't want to do whatever it was they were about to be doing.

"Because we have some sights to see…hehe," Gold led his finger along the brown door. "The hole should be right around…" he stopped his finger at a certain point where a small crack in the door lied. "Here!"

"Spying on girls? Seriously?" Silver rolled his eyes and gave Gold a soft punch to the shoulder.

"What's so bad about that?" Gold turned his head to Silver with a big grin on his face.

"It's rude, immature, and just plain wrong." Silver's eyes seemed to glaze over as he glared at his friend.

"Oh come on, Silv, it's a rite of passage! Don't you want to be a man?" Gold's grin became even wider, using his favorite nickname for Silver.

"…That's total BS," Silver replied coldly, turning his head.

"Come on dude, this is like, a once in a lifetime chance! Someone will fix this hole eventually!" Gold grabbed Silver's wrist and pleaded his case.

Silver groaned and rolled his eyes yet again.

"That's a yes! Sweet!" he brought his head over to the hole, about to look into it. "Keep watch okay?"

"Yeah," Silver averted his eyes from Gold and onto the hallway behind them, staring off into space.

"Oh damn Silv, they're so hot…and there's so many of them," Gold said as a tendril of drool ran down his lips. "It's like heaven on earth, but with a bunch of sexy half naked angels!"

"You're demented," Silver insulted Gold yet again, tapping his hand against his thigh, waiting for all of this to end. After all, Silver wouldn't want to be caught doing this, even though he isn't really doing anything in the first place.

"Aw. You know what? I'll stop being selfish. You can look!" Gold pulled Silver's head over to the hole, pushing his eye up to it.

"No! I'm not going to—" Silver caught a glimpse of what was on the other end and immediately pulled his head back, completely flushed.

"Huh? Oh. Hah! You're all red!" Gold chuckled and took a closer look at him.

"…"

Suddenly a wicked grin appeared on Gold's face. "You liked that…didn't you?"

"No. Hell no," Silver shot Gold a fierce glare, clenching his fists tight at his sides.

"Yeeeeeah you did. You're so turned on right now, it's hilarious!" Gold egged himself on and pointed in between Silver's legs.

"Screw you," Silver smacked Gold's cheek with the back of his hand. "You're such a jackass, dude."

Gold suddenly frowned. As much as he loved to pleasantly annoy Silver, he didn't want his best friend to hate him either. They cared about each other a whole lot, despite rarely showing it.

Gold put his eye to the hole once again, "sorry…I'll-…hey, is that…" Gold noticed a familiar figure talking to an even more familiar figure, if you know what I mean. "Yellow and…Blue!"

Silver once again connected his hand hard to Gold's face, "no, I'm not gonna have you staring at her like that." Silver continued his sharp glare, much to the compliment of his venomous tone.

"Whatever…fine," just then, Gold's ears suddenly perked up. Did someone just say my…?

"Tch," Silver was always overprotective of Blue, being that they were so close their entire lives. Anytime Gold would do anything remotely unpleasant that had to do with her, he would always be there to stop it.

"Hmm…" Gold leaned his ear against the hole in the door, making sure to listen for anything that may be about him, and much to both his delight and dismay, that was just what he got.

"My god, Gold. Could you be anymore of a douche? You're constantly doing crap like this, and getting me, in trouble, not to mention that it's totally…" Silver went on a rant about the evils of spying and the very evil of Gold himself, losing himself in the long speech.

"…" I see… Gold frowned, a disheartened look upon his face. "I'm…gonna go now...bye," Gold spoke quietly, quickly shoving his hands into his pockets and slinking away afterwards, rolling around the lint from his pockets in between his fingers.

Silver, however, was much too wrapped up in the wonderful sound of his own voice to notice that Gold had left. Just as he realized Gold had left, he was knocked upside the head by the opening of the locker room door.

"OW! Dammit!" Silver was knocked back onto the floor, his hands and feet both planted on the ground.

"Silver…" The person who opened the door spoke, walking out and revealing her identity.
Silver instantly froze in shock, "B-b-blue?" he stuttered, afraid of what she would think he had been doing.

"…I had a feeling this would happen eventually. You are getting older, after all." Blue put her hands on her hips, looking down at sighing at the red-haired boy.

"I…" he was completely frozen, his brain could barley send the messages to his body to get him to talk.

Blue took his hand and lifted him to his feet, staring at him seriously. "Listen, we're gonna have a little talk, okay honey?" she put her hands on his shoulders and intensified her stare.

"But…you don't…know…what…" Silver found it extremely hard to think of any words to say, let alone ones that she would believe, despite the fact that his mind was moving a mile a minute.

"Sweetie, I know all about boys….I'll do all the talking, anyway," she slowly wringed her arm around Silver's neck, pulling Silver along as she walked.

"But Gold! It's Gold's fault!" Silver finally got out what he had wanted to say, along with a nice squirt of spit from his mouth as he said it.

"This isn't about Gold, hun, just you and me, alright?" Blue smiled at him, despite the nearly horrified look on his face. "Second of all, that was really gross. Don't do that, please," she wiped off the spit that Silver covered her hand with.

"I didn't do anything, though…" Silver groaned and stared at the floor, dragging his shoes across the hallway floor.

"Shh," Blue placed a finger over Silver's lips. "It's gonna be a loooong day, so you best not complain."

"Long?" Silver looked up at her. "But what about class?"

"Honey, this is way more important than any class."

"But…"

Blue smiled, "shut up, okay?"

The Lunchroom, 12:00 Noon

"We are so freaking boned," Pearl muttered out as he repeatedly banged his head into the brown, thick lunch table, letting out the occasional grunt or murmur of pain. It was a pretty hard table, after all.

"We?" Dia smartly remarked, cocking his eyebrow as he took another bite from his hamburger that was on his enormous plate of food that held hamburgers, fish sticks, strawberry Jello, and two bags of skittles.

"Yes, we. This is all your fault in the first place, remember?" Pearl leaned his head upwards and darted his eyes about the lunchroom. It was a brown and beige room, with tiles of those same colors streaking across the floor. The room was large and rectangular, closely resembling a prison cafeteria. Tables were lined across the walls of the room, each holding some sort of food or drink for the students to purchase.

"My fault? No it's not. You're the one who-" Dia cut himself off as he noticed the large vein in the side of Pearl's head starting to throb. "Ehh…nevermind. It's my entire fault! I remember now."

"Good boy!" Pearl exclaimed, reaching over and patting Dia's head like a dog. "See, that's why we're buddies," he continued petting Dia's head, starting to tussle his hair.

"Mhm!" Dia moved his head into Pearl's hand, taking a handful of skittles and shoving them into his mouth. "Wait, we're buddies why?"

"Because shut up," Pearl grinned, his shiny teeth making a nice glint.

"Oh, right! I forgot," Dia smiled dopily and scarfed down a few fishsticks.

"Heh. You two are pretty funny," A tall, large boy had walked over to their table, leaning against it and listening to them talk.

"Well of course we are. We're-" Pearl suddenly cut himself off as he noticed just who said those words. "Jason…"

Jason was probably the one of the toughest, meanest, and most popular guy in the entire high school. He had a short brown crew cut with a scar-like birthmark on his chin. His clothing was a red long-sleeved shirt with baggy black jeans, each from an expensive and exclusive brand. He was tall and wide; he could easily pass as a professional football player or a boxer. His family was very rich, and were large contributors to the school, allowing him the same privileges that Berlitz has. Not to mention that his popularity was able to help him weasel his way into Berlitz's social circle, making him a prime rival for Diamond and Pearl.

"Hey there. I hear you've got a big show tonight, Pearly…" Jason smirked deviously.

"Damn straight. And it's gonna blow you away," Pearl crossed his arms and grinned confidently at Jason. Goddammit, I did it again.

"Confident today, aren't we Pearly? We'll just have to see how good you are without your little monkey boy over there…" Jason motioned towards Dia.

"He is not a monkey!" Pearl stood up and glared sharply at Jason. He didn't and wouldn't allow anyone to tease Dia but himself.

"Yeah! I am not a monkey!" Dia shouted, putting his hands on his hips.

"Aw. How cute of you to defend your husband like that, Pearly," Jason smiled venomously, his voice containing it's own little poison, a poison that infected Pearl with fear and anger.

"Oh…you did not…" Pearl clenched his fists tightly, turning his knuckles white.

"Hm? What's wrong little girl?" Jason shoved Pearl backwards, causing him to stumble and nearly lose his footing.

"You punk," Pearl shoved him back. "You should talk less, someone might smell all those steroids on your breath. It must be embarrassing enough, what with all the shrinking…" Pearl grew a deviant smirk as well, feeling like he was gaining control of the situation. Though he was still completely aware that Jason could and would probably be wiping the floor with them in a minute, but he figured it would be better to go out as a fighter.

"You little *****…" Jason cocked back his fist and was about to slam Pearl in the face with it, only to stop short after noticing Berlitz across the room. "Screw it, I'll break your neck later. Better watch out, boy. That goes for you too, monkey boy," he slowly began walking past Pearl, bumping him with his shoulder. "Break a leg tonight."

Pearl and Dia watched Jason walk off in silence.

"Were you really going to fight him?" Dia turned over to Pearl, looking fairly concerned about his well-being.

Pearl bit his lip and swirled his tongue around his mouth, "well, I think I was just gonna bite him and bolt."

"Oh, good plan," Dia smiled and chuckled. Pearl always had a way of being funny, even in the worst of situations. "Want some delicious, nutritious strawberry Jello?"

"Now is not the time for Jello, Dia," he sat on the edge of the lunch table, lowered his head and sighed, clacking his brown shoes together and rubbing them against each other.

"But there's always room for Jello!" Dia grinned at him, feeling the tension in the air starting to fade, and fill with the aura of humor Dia and Pearl seemed to always exert.

"You make a good point," Pearl reached over and grabbed Dia's cup of strawberry Jello, eating it with his hands. "We're still completely ****ed, though."

"Since when do you curse?" Dia looked up, unfamiliar to Pearl's bad language.

"Dude, we're comedians. We're supposed to curse," Pearl replied matter-of-factly, motioning his hand as he spoke, holding a wiggling piece of the Jello.

"I thought we were supposed to be funny," Dia said with a dopey and silly look on his face.

Pearl opened his mouth to say something, lifting his finger. "…"
Nothing came out

"What?"

Pearl palmed his forehead, "just..." he sighed. "Nevermind."
-------------------

That's all for now...Hope you enjoyed it

I tried my best to work on my faults that were in the last chapter...I hope I got a little better.

Well, look forward to Chapter four, coming soon!

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
Years
WHAHAHA.
Poor Silver. Insane Gold.
So frikkin' funny!
That applies to Dia and Pearl as well!
Nice chapter, Genesis. so I do suppose Yellow hooks up with Gold for a while huh?
Ah well....
I didn't see any grammatical errors, but regarding punctutation...my eyesight sucks and I can't really tell the diffrence between a colon and a semi-colon, so....(shrugs)

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years
Nicely done, Joey, I didn't see any mistakes.Poor Silver, always getting in trouble thanks to Gold, I like the ChosenShipping stuff, too.You could use more description, though.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Wow.
Awesome, man...
Every manga shipping put together...xDDD
Ah... Silver got absolutely screwed....Poor Silver...xD

Man, I really should have read this earlier...I saw it about 12 times...I never bothered to read it o.o

AWESOME MAN...
So awesome I won't give it a review of sadistical doom...xD

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
Dude, I think this fic is awesome. I definitely like Diamond and Pearl the most. They're hilarious. I also like Silver and Gold as well. Overall, it is wonderful and I really enjoyed it!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Gold suddenly frowned. As much as he loved to pleasantly annoy Silver, he didn't want his best friend to hate him either. They cared about each other a whole lot, despite rarely showing it.

You don't need to say 'a whole lot'. Take out whole. It'll make more sense.

Anyway, all I have to say to you is that I'm so glad I do not have to take PE anymore.

-Silver

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
Ahahahah... XD Freakin' funny.
Oh, Gold. *shakes head* I'm kinda happy that I was not in that Lockerroom. >.>
Poor Silver.
Yellow seems to be a loner. o.o
"Honey, this is way more important than any class."

"But…"

Blue smiled, "shut up, okay?"
xDDD I want to know what she's going to do with him now. :3

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Also, I love the AmberShipping hints-that-are-not-hints. Cute.

Oh, Gold. *shakes head* I'm kinda happy that I was not in that Lockerroom. >.>

And to clear my last review up, that's what I meant, Joey. >.< Tsk tsk tsk for you not getting what I meant.

Oh, and to put it simply, I liked it. Of course. ;D

"You little *****…" Jason cocked back his fist and was about to slam Pearl in the face with it, only to stop short after noticing Berlitz across the room. "Screw it, I'll break your neck later. Better watch out, boy. That goes for you too, monkey boy," he slowly began walking past Pearl, bumping him with his shoulder. "Break a leg tonight."

By the way, in this part, that I've bolded, it might be better to take that out, since the other sentence ends with boy. It just sounds weird. Just leave it as, "Better watch out. That goes for you to, monkey boy,"

Pearl opened his mouth to say something, lifting his finger. "…"
Nothing came out

"What?"

Pearl palmed his forehead, "just..." he sighed. "Nevermind."

Don't put "..." because you could just say "he stayed silent" or something. Quotation marks are used for speaking, not for...well, not speaking. Dig?

And...'just' needs to be capitalized while 'nevermind' does not. ;/

And don't you worry, Joey-kun. The next chapter will get a real review. <3 Until next time! ^.-

-Silver

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
gen nice work i hope we get to see red but dia and pearl were awsome and poor gold o well great job keep up the good work

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
xD Awesome. This is entertaining me. Greatly. Especially with the pairings running wild.

Poor Silllvver. I saw the whole, " He getting blamed" thing coming though.

Also, don't think I didn't catch those Scrubs References in the first chapter. " Jennifer Dylan" and "Percival Reed," ? Oh yeah. lD

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
Years
Oh Arceus... Poor Silver, getting blamed for that xD. I'm glad I wasn't in that locker room either...
I loved Dia and Pearl, they're hilarious.
And... everyone seems to have mentioned the only glaring mistakes I saw. So... Write more cause its awesome :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The next person to bump this thread's body is going to fly.

But Genesis is going to be posting the next chapter at some point in the future. (Near? Far? Oh man, I want my Celine Dion CD...) So his fic stays open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back