• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Fastest you beat G/S/C?

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    If you're talking about beating the game, including catching all the pokemon, it took me a week, but with only beating the gym leaders,leauge,and Ash, 45 hours....

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    1 hour, I'm playing red chinese, where your pokemon raises their level very fast, with every defeat, you'll get 6011exp

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    1 hour, I'm playing red chinese, where your pokemon raises their level very fast, with every defeat, you'll get 6011exp

Where do yo u get red chinese? -_- Do you mean the rom or is it some real life game and can there be a rom for it? :)

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Okay, noone asked for your opinion it seems your the only one to jump on the bandwagon and flame me on that earlier thing it's over again I know that so just quiet.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    uh yeah I actually caught all 251 including celebi and beat red in about three hours.

:P

I don't rush these things.

It took me a couple of weeks real-time to beat the E4 in Silver, about 42 Hours game time.

Back