• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate's Creations

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Welcome to my portfolio! Here, I will feature all of my best artistic works for your enjoyment and critiquing. I am studying to be a Video Game Artist and Designer, so I will one day be able to apply this talent for a living. Please notice that I am also a member of DeviantArt if you'd like to see all of my drawings and Flickr for all of my photographs. Thank you for your support, advice, and comments!

I will reply to this thread with any new pieces as they come. Also, I am linking to everything, otherwise it would simply take forever to load.

--Drawings--

[Artwork]
    -Alien-Made-
    -Gangrel Vampire-
    -Caper the Raccoon-
    -Alien Greys-
    -Allos Thesi Character-
    -Blue Berkshire Rat-
    -Life Drawing Studies-
    -Life Drawing Studies (WARNING: Artistic Nudity)-
    -Naked Man of Hope (WARNING: Artistic Nudity)-
    -Hedwig's Memory-
    -Expecto Patronum-
    -Hogwarts Founders-
    -Rival Wolves-
    -Anime Fate Aramar-
    -X-Men Characters-

--Miscellaneous--

[Random]
    -Mermaid Manipulation-
    -No Man Island Poster-

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Your art is very impressive, as I took some of my homework break time earlier to go through your dA account. :O Very interesting style. *applause*

However, I'd just like to point out that photography does not belong in the Art Gallery, but actually goes in Graphics & Photography. ;< If you'd be so kind as to create a showcase there for your photo's instead, that would be much appreciated. (And you'd probably get more comments, anyway. xD!)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    *joins in applause*

With the usual influx of anime/manga art it's refreshing to see a style like yours. It has that lovely stylised comic flavour. |P

The 'concept design' pictures are really good, and although it's a photograph, 'Paradise Resort' is really pretty. xP

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm not good at the drawing so I'll just say fantastic artwork… and comment on the others… xD
    -Mermaid Manipulation-
    Should have done a digi painting of that instead, also should have drawn the scales rather than use the filter.
    -No Man Island Poster-
    Great choice of typefaces. Is the credits Century Gothic?

Please tell me you used guides for the text. :<
    With letters that end with a curve needs to be slightly in front of the guide, rather than have the text box snapped.

"MAN" slightly irritates me because the a looks as if it's not on the same baseline. Though looking at "ISLAND" it may be the M and N. Maybe their ends need to be elongated slightly… without distortion.

"A JOSS FILM" needs to be either in line with the start of the L or the end of the N in "ISLAND."

I'm also assuming you used InDesign for the type. •shot•

This is only nitpicking btw. And I spent way too long on the crit. xD

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    I'm not good at the drawing so I'll just say fantastic artwork… and comment on the others… xD
    -Mermaid Manipulation-
    Should have done a digi painting of that instead, also should have drawn the scales rather than use the filter.
    -No Man Island Poster-
    Great choice of typefaces. Is the credits Century Gothic?

Please tell me you used guides for the text. :<
    With letters that end with a curve needs to be slightly in front of the guide, rather than have the text box snapped.

"MAN" slightly irritates me because the a looks as if it's not on the same baseline. Though looking at "ISLAND" it may be the M and N. Maybe their ends need to be elongated slightly… without distortion.

"A JOSS FILM" needs to be either in line with the start of the L or the end of the N in "ISLAND."

I'm also assuming you used InDesign for the type. •shot•

This is only nitpicking btw. And I spent way too long on the crit. xD
    Thanks for the compliment and advice. :]

The mermaid was for my Image Manipulation class, so I wasn't allowed to draw anything on it - just manipulate images.

The font for the poster is something random I found that matched the font used on posters when I edited its width and size. I wasn't sure how to do the title lol - it just was something I thought up. I thought it kind of mimiced Ewan Mcgregor in between the two women below the title. The Joss Whedon part I just copied the DVD cover of Closer, where that wasn't lined up with anything. The bottom part that was justified was supposed to be. I actually used Photoshop to make it.

Hehe I've never made a poster before. It was just for another Image Manipulation project. My goal is to be an artist in the drawing sense.

Back