• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Fate's Graphics::. (ALWAYS read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengin-chan

[-]Tenshi Kanshii[-]
    Years
    Graphics type: Avvy please ^^!
    Graphics maker: Whoever get's here first I guess ^^! It's just that I noticed that Memory had a lot of work to do... so if you need to ignore this just go ahead ^^!
    Background: Er... something reddish, kinda like my banner.
    Just a head shot, it's supposed to match my banner ^^!
    Text: Zelos
    Arrangement: I want the text to be in the top left corner.
    Transparency: No thanks ^^!
    PM Notification: If it's not too much work, yes please.
    Other: None

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Alright alright...^^! I'll stick around long enough to complete Roge's and Pengin-chan's request.

Then I am officially done, because I won't be able to help run this place any longer. It's still up to Mem if she wants to run this place or not. I kind of doubt it, but hey.

So, from now on requests are closed. I suggest going to Emma's place--she's getting popular really fast, and for good reason. ^^!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Yes, I would like to take a break from banner-making for awhile. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!~

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Okay, I am officially back. Here is my list of stuff to do:

Rogue: Simple black banner with text, as I collect? There were no images for me to use. Unless I can not see them?

Pengin-chan: A simple avatar, sweet! This will be in in no time at all. ^.- Sorry for the delay.

Krafty Quil: PM request-Banner, almost done.

Sandslashman: PM request- an easy avatar.

Hikari: Off-forum request- banner.

Sooo...I have some work to do...^^...*gets to it*

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    *is still waiting patiently* Top, if this is too much for you to handle, please let me know so I can get it made somewhere else...

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    You know, that's kind of your problem for being impatient. If you would wait a little while you would get something good. And we aren't doing the shop anymore. I believe she was just doing those last requests, and that no one else should request. Correct me if I'm wrong, Top. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back