• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Fate's Graphics::. (ALWAYS read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart-felt

Mimix
Years
  • Greetings everybody! Yes, there are so many banner shops out there--but each one has their individual style. ^.~ Jen and I have come together to bring forth ours!

Rules and Regulations:

1~To use our Graphics, you must give us credit. You don't want to steal, it isn't right and YOU WILL get caught.
    2~You must use our Graphics for at least three days. We put hard work into these, and, we don't HAVE to do them, but we WANT to. For YOU.
    3~If you are rude to us /beg to us / whine to us / PM us a request, it will not be done.
    4~Please respect us. In my other thread some people were'nt very nice to me. (Added note by Top::Legend- you will be trekking on dangerous grounds if you give Jen a hard time. >_>; )
    ~Jen's Rules

The Form:

Graphics type: Avvy +Banner, Avy, Banner?
    Graphics maker: Whoever gets to you first! Do not request who you want to do it! From now on, your request will be ignored if you do.
    Background: How do you want your background? Do you want to give us an image, or do you want us to come up with something?
    Images: What images do you want on your picture, or do you just want an abstract Graphic(s)?
    Text: What text do you want on your Graphics?
    Arrangement: How do you want everything positioned?
    Transparency: Do you want any kind of transparent effect?
    PM Notification: Would you like to be notified by PM once your banner is done?
    Other: Any extra things you want on your banner can be listed here~

The Examples

Memory:[1][2][3][4][5][6]

Top::Legend-[1][2][3][4][5][6]

Memory
    1.) .:: Diamond ::.
    2.) Harley+
    3.) DreamBandit298 ( First Request )
    4.) Naruto-Uzumaki
    5.) Nagoyaka Aikouka

Top::Legend
    1.) DreamBandit298

Annnnnnnd...that is that, for now! ^^

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Yaaaay
    Our shop is up. =3
    I was just at the zoo, so, yeah. xD
    Requests from us are now open.
    *Waits forever*

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • So i assume that means our shop is closed then?, Eh oh well...i think i'm gonna be on my own, since Shugot is never on and all, and on top of that, i can't do anything because i'm injured ALL OVER, i hope that don't mean Meg and Igtica arn't splitting up....

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
  • Graphics type: Avvy +Banner
    Requested Graphics maker:Who ever see's my request first
    Background:Have a red and black backround with dark red fire coming up like in one of your examples
    Images:https://img373.imageshack.us/img373/360/page28xk.jpg i only want shadow on the bike no writing or the pic of sonic
    Text:on one side Mr.S and on the other to see the dark you must know the dark and also do a cool writing style
    Arrangement:picture in the middle,fire coming up from bottom the two seperate phrases on each side of thepicture
    Transparency:I think the fire will count
    Other:Matching ava with only Mr.S written not the other phrase and make it a resonable size

just try your best and thanks

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Mr_Smilie:) said:
    Graphics type: Avvy +Banner
    Requested Graphics maker:Who ever see's my request first
    Background:Have a red and black backround with dark red fire coming up like in one of your examples
    Images:https://img373.imageshack.us/img373/360/page28xk.jpg i only want shadow on the bike no writing or the pic of sonic
    Text:on one side Mr.S and on the other to see the dark you must know the dark and also do a cool writing style
    Arrangement:picture in the middle,fire coming up from bottom the two seperate phrases on each side of thepicture
    Transparency:I think the fire will count
    Other:Matching ava with only Mr.S written not the other phrase and make it a resonable size

just try your best and thanks
    I shall try my best! ^_^
    Yay, I get the first request. Haha, Top isn't on! XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • yay, new graphics shop ^^ *hugs diamond and legend*

Graphics Type: Avvy + Banner

Requested Graphics Maker: someone that won't give me my request so soon xD

Backround: you can come up with something,just please include the colors black and darkgreen.

Images: https://www.narutowallpapers.biz/wallpapers/naruto-wallpaper-60.jpg

Text: ~Zabuza~ on the left (in big text) and then put ~Ryan~ at the top-right (in small text)

Arrangement: just put the image on the right side.

Transparency: nope.

Other: nope.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Graphics type: Avvy +Banner
    Requested Graphics maker: Top::Legend please
    Background: could you come up with something sweet? Maybe something like the background in my current banners?
    Images: https://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1964/art400iq.jpg
    https://img315.imageshack.us/img315/1347/roxas0rq.png
    Text: Linked Destiny
    Arrangement: whatever arrangment seems to fit, if I have to chose put sora at the left, roxas at the right and the text at the bottom-right
    Transparency: nope
    Other: Make it look really cool! :classic:

Thanks a bunch =D =D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Muahahaha, I told you, Megs, that someone would really wnat you to request.
    Even though I told Top to put that there so she doesn't get all the requests, I'll let it slip. I guess. Because I'm nice. XD So, first is Mr.Smilie:), and then, if Meg wants, Ill do Dragon Slayer(ryan) ^_^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Or you could both do them all, and then they take whichever's they prefer?, since i can't do anything i'll just make observations for my bestest ever cousins.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Kakashi Hatake said:
    Or you could both do them all, and then they take whichever's they prefer?, since i can't do anything i'll just make observations for my bestest ever cousins.

um.. i don't think that would be fair kakashi. think about it.. if the person chooses one of the two graphics, then the other one did all the work for nothing =/

Legend: if you say so ^^

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • No more requesting a user to make your banner. I think it's mean. xD Because everyone will request Top to do it for them. But will she listen to me? Noooo. She thinks I'm actually good at graphics. xD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Actually, i said that Ryan, because most ppl will ask from Top, which was why i said that but meh..and you are good Jen, i'm the one who doesn't and if i am its probably why i want to stop making graphics.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Graphics type: Banner
    Requested Graphics maker: Whoever gets to you first!
    Background: Some type of map looking thing
    Text: Refer to other
    Arrangement: refer to other
    Transparency: no
    Other: Here is something i did, i want it kinda like this layout, and the sprites on it are to be used, if you need them by them selves i have also proveded them, as well as some not on the one i made. You can also add some cool stuff like putting the silver haired guy(who is the main villian) really big in the background ( transparent) like showing part of his face and such. What ever sloats your boat.

Atached are the files,

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Actually, i said that Ryan, because most ppl will ask from Top, which was why i said that but meh..and you are good Jen, i'm the one who doesn't and if i am its probably why i want to stop making graphics.
    It depends on what people perfer, Top and Diamond use diffrent styles, some people may not like one or another while some like both it just depends. Take your time on mine Top :D thanks.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Image Location:https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/DV1992/mparty4_boo.jpg
    Back round: A blend that goes well with the photo (a shadow of the same picture)
    Text: Boo the ghost (in script) bottom right
    Arrangement: Just like Top::Legends (the 3rd example of his art work. the one with the tiger)
    Other: None
    Bascially I want something (or alike) just like Top::Legends 3rd Example

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Selkie_warrior, i just said that you cannot request someone to do your request. It's not fair to me. No one chooses me. XD
    Thanks. ^^
    EDIT: Everyone else, *Falls over* Too many requests, I agree with Ryan. xD I'll do a random one I choose.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back