• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fav. bug pokemon!?

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]SCIZOR. It is made of pure win.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    heracross is awesome as well.

Agreed! Scizor rocks!
    Heracross is OK...

Froslass said:
    Probably the hardest pokemon to use, but the payoff is huge. [S-HIGHLIGHT]Just use Endure and Protect [/S-HIGHLIGHT]and it is nearly unbeatable :> ...

Then it can't even attack...

@alipeewee: Nice avatar and title. :laugh:

@tkheezy: You stole my old avatar! :shocked:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    My favorite bug is probably skorupi, although pineco, shuckle, and ninjask are also some of my favorites.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    (I can't believe it!! PC has a new theme^_^"!)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm... Bug-type Pokémon, eh?
    Well, I can't say I'm too much of a fan when it comes to any bug-types. However, there are two that stick out in my heart.
    I'm sorry, but I'm just a sucker for Venonat and Venomoth. I don't really have a reason for liking them so much in a competetive manner, moreover; I have always liked them since the good 'ol days of playing Red and Blue.
    (Venonat is just so wild and furry! How can't you love that thing! xD)

Duskfall

Hard-Headed Theologian
    Years
    I'm going to say Ninjask. Uber speed, Double Team, and Swords Dance. The most annoying [and useful] bug of all!

Years
    Being a breeder, I'll be a cheater and say FLYGON and GLISCOR.

In terms of Bug-type, though, I say Butterfree.

Compoundeyes & Thief on a shiny pink should speak my reasoning.

Back